NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Does anyone know how the shuffle works is there a chance to win each individual item you pick or is all or none? So if I selected (4) 3070 in today's shuffle do I have a chance at each one individually or if you win you have the opportunity to buy all of them?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Does anyone know how the shuffle works is there a chance to win each individual item you pick or is all or none? So if I selected (4) 3070 in today's shuffle do I have a chance at each one individually or if you win you have the opportunity to buy all of them?
My understanding is you have a chance to win each item individually so that you can be given an "out of stock lolz" message multiple times for maximum troll.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Molten Core Raider
You have a chance to win each individual item you go in on. It does seem pretty shady and shitty though if newegg doesnt have the stock to cover all the "winners" they select. Makes the whole buy window rather pointless.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Oh Sludig Sludig take care of my baby. She served me well :emoji_sob:

aaa.jpg

• 7Worf
  • 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 14 users

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
1080ti is a trooper of a card.
Murphy's law there will be a shipping incident or it somehow self destructs upon installation. I'd be going completely out of my mind if I wasn't busy with some business and working on getting my new car.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Murphy's law there will be a shipping incident or it somehow self destructs upon installation. I'd be going completely out of my mind if I wasn't busy with some business and working on getting my new car.

Dude. I have it wrapped so well, it will survive a fall off a plane!

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
BOOM! Replaced one of the PCIe 4/4 cables going to the video card. The 1080ti needed just 7 pins so that single pin was bad and I never would have noticed since it was never hooked up. Like a 50/50 chance I chose the working pins. Need a sag bracket though...

Now I SMELL the FPS's! I SEE the FPS's! I AM FPS!!!!

View attachment 333111View attachment 333113

Wild it didn't come with one when my MSI did.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Nvidia released a statement that said there isn’t a supply issue, there’s a demand issue.

I’m not exaggerating, that’s a quote.
They also had some financial statement that their YoY Q4 revenue was up 15%.

They sold out of every chip they made but they only got an additional 15% in revenue on products that are 30-50% more than their previous generation of cards. :emoji_thinking:

That's a supply issue. You should be up an insane 100%+ in revenue if you had good supply and still not meeting demand.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Do people sell their video cards often here?

Why am I seeing Vega 56's going for $400+ on hardwareswap and ebay?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Do people sell their video cards often here?

Why am I seeing Vega 56's going for $400+ on hardwareswap and ebay?
Cause there is a demand issue obviously. Pay attention.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I think I'm caving and buying prebuilt.

ibuypower the go to? Looking at the other sites they all seem to be generic rip offs of that site.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is the biggest proof of all time that video games don't make people violent.

Imagine we had a 4 month shortage of this level of crack cocaine, or beer. We'd all be living in The Purge today.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users