NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Seems i can maybe sell it for 1050 and make $200 - but meh cpu's just dont move like gpu's. Not sure i want to bother with a cpu lol - i wanted to find the 5900 for slip and not even sure why i put this shit in my raffle - i wanted the ps5 bundle hah
I think I got a 5800x again, but I wasn't going to open my mouth until it's actually at my door. We'll see!

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
What would you do if you go to open it and it’s a brick inside?
Over It Abandon Thread GIF

Last edited:

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Had a 3070 zotac from their site in my cart and was trying to checkout but their site potatoed. Kinda glad though, dunno about spending $687 for a dual fan Zotac.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Same here, 9 cards open and nothing turned yellow. I was here from the start to so it’s kinda weird.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wtf? MSI 3070 went yellow on the app, and I even had to manually enter my payment information and I still got it. Probably because it's a $750 3070, WTF!

• 1Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Stave

Potato del Grande
Had multiple tabs open for cards, and none work. It goes Yellow the second time to add to inventory, but it won't add to inventory. Doh.
Same here. Only 1 card though, 3080 FE, and I was literally on the page as it went live, hit add to cart, got the please wait, got the yellow add to cart button again, clicked it, and nothing... sucks. They must have only had a couple of them.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Same here. Only 1 card though, 3080 FE, and I was literally on the page as it went live, hit add to cart, got the please wait, got the yellow add to cart button again, clicked it, and nothing... sucks. They must have only had a couple of them.
Same thing

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>

Or you aren't as fast as 10s of 1000s of bots...

The fact we are going into three months of this with still zero availability because of scalping is enraging.

At this point I'm starting to hate AMD as much as third parties and Nvidia for not getting this shit resolved months ago.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah one of the bots can skip the queue on best buy and directly ATC so you probably won't be winning too much there

i'm just glad there isn't a single game i wanna play on PC, i have zero desire to upgrade my nearly 4 year old PC still. cyberpunk, RIP

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Looks like they're putting more up.

Great, I can spend time on an ass app spamming refresh to try and beat bots that have every click programmed.

Sign me up.

Can you run a cheese grater on the head of my dick as a bonus? Or does that cost extra?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Or you aren't as fast as 10s of 1000s of bots...

The fact we are going into three months of this with still zero availability because of scalping is enraging.

At this point I'm starting to hate AMD as much as third parties and Nvidia for not getting this shit resolved months ago.
Why wouldn't they just perpetually drag this out? Especially since the US government seems willing to just dole out "stimulus" checks every 3 months or so. Just claim the all-encompassing "COVID" excuse.

• 1EyeRoll

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Why wouldn't they just perpetually drag this out? Especially since the US government seems willing to just dole out "stimulus" checks every 3 months or so. Just claim the all-encompassing "COVID" excuse.

Because it's dumb? With the money they have they shouldn't be this dumb.

Diversity is strength.

They could raise the prices until stock stays around, increasing profits.

They could auction cards, increasing profits.

They could quit selling to bots, increasing good will and future profits.

Instead they are letting a middle man leech, cutting into their potential profits and making the customers bitter.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Because it's dumb? With the money they have they shouldn't be this dumb.

Diversity is strength.

They could raise the prices until stock stays around, increasing profits.

They could auction cards, increasing profits.

They could quit selling to bots, increasing good will and future profits.

Instead they are letting a middle man leech, cutting into their potential profits and making the customers bitter.
Why not sell to bots at inflated MSRP, constricting supply due to inflated pricing and availability, thus increasing sale price/demand.

They're literally doing the smartest thing they can from a business standpoint. You know why? Because we're all still here, like a bunch of crack addicts, while the price creeps up another $50/week.

• 1Seriously?