NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Biden bux coming out in a week or two, and Chinese New Year starting soon. Have a feeling these things are going to skyrocket for the next few months.
Your tax dollars being directly reinvested into..

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Or they just say MSRP $199 so they can say they beat AMD on performance and price all the way because that number actually means nothing anymore.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
  • 1Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

gak

<Gold Donor>
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Now Rumored To Launch in April With 12 GB GDDR6X Memory & 10240 CUDA Cores

New specifications for NVIDIA's upcoming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti graphics card have emerged from Kopite7kimi. The graphics card has been in the rumors even before the GeForce RTX 30 series was introduced and has seen various spec changes but it looks like as we get close to an introduction, NVIDIA has decided to revise the core and memory configuration once again.

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Now Rumored To Feature 12 GB GDDR6X Memory & 10240 CUDA Cores, Expected To Launch in April
In his latest tweet, Kopite7kimi reports that NVIDIA has once again modified the specifications of the GeForce RTX 3080 Ti graphics card. We know that GPU makers plan out several GPU configs prior to their release but in this generation, we have got to see just how much different variants a graphics card sees prior to finalization and production. This has to do with GPU yields, production & stock, & the latest specifications, while a small downgrade core-wise, will still net almost similar performance as the GeForce RTX 3090.

NVIDIA's GeForce RTX 3080 Ti / RTX 3080 20 GB FE (Founders Edition) graphics card is expected to feature the PG133-SKU15 PCB design and the GA102-250-KD-A1 graphics core. The GA102-250 GPU has also changed since the last time we saw them and will now feature 10240 CUDA cores within a total of 80 SM units. Since the main core configuration is entirely brand new, the previously leaked clocks & TMU/ROP counts should now be dismissed.

n.jpg

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Now Rumored To Launch in April With 12 GB GDDR6X Memory & 10240 CUDA Cores

New specifications for NVIDIA's upcoming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti graphics card have emerged from Kopite7kimi. The graphics card has been in the rumors even before the GeForce RTX 30 series was introduced and has seen various spec changes but it looks like as we get close to an introduction, NVIDIA has decided to revise the core and memory configuration once again.

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Now Rumored To Feature 12 GB GDDR6X Memory & 10240 CUDA Cores, Expected To Launch in April
In his latest tweet, Kopite7kimi reports that NVIDIA has once again modified the specifications of the GeForce RTX 3080 Ti graphics card. We know that GPU makers plan out several GPU configs prior to their release but in this generation, we have got to see just how much different variants a graphics card sees prior to finalization and production. This has to do with GPU yields, production & stock, & the latest specifications, while a small downgrade core-wise, will still net almost similar performance as the GeForce RTX 3090.

NVIDIA's GeForce RTX 3080 Ti / RTX 3080 20 GB FE (Founders Edition) graphics card is expected to feature the PG133-SKU15 PCB design and the GA102-250-KD-A1 graphics core. The GA102-250 GPU has also changed since the last time we saw them and will now feature 10240 CUDA cores within a total of 80 SM units. Since the main core configuration is entirely brand new, the previously leaked clocks & TMU/ROP counts should now be dismissed.

View attachment 333515
Stop believing rumors from bullshit sites lol.

• 1Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Kopite7kimi is usually spot on - id imagine he is an employee with his level of accuracy. That or he works around where they are manufactured. However i stand by earlier statements, reason 3080s are so rare atm is stock is being held back and prepped for the TI.

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Kopite7kimi is usually spot on - id imagine he is an employee with his level of accuracy. That or he works around where they are manufactured. However i stand by earlier statements, reason 3080s are so rare atm is stock is being held back and prepped for the TI.
Ya he was right on the £ with both nvidia and AMD releases

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

View attachment 333515

in April? That's cool but what year?

• 1Worf

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
6800xt showed up yesterday, got it installed and it's running great. Have to admit, I love the Radeon software suite - even better than the Nvidia one. It benches about like the 3080 did in everything but Port Royal (where it benches just marginally better than my 3070 did).

As an aside, I got the ASUS reference version and the build quality is really high. A much better built card than either my Zotac was, or the MSI gaming trio one I had (wasn't a fan of the MSI card, non-metal backplate and very corny/cheap looking LED strip on the top). Everything is hard metal and the fit and finish is superb.

Only complaint at the moment is the red ring around the exhaust - much like the EVGA cards initially, why not just black... or grey? Minimal LED is also quite nice and classy looking (similar to the Nvidia reference cards and addressable). Other niggle is I can't seem to get smart access memory working - I have a 5900x with this 6800xt and the BIOS is updated to the latest version (not a big fan of the Asrock BIOS), when I enable the two drop downs needed to work SAM, I reboot into the BIOS and can't launch into Windows. Weird, no big deal really but slightly annoyed I can't use it yet.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Molten Core Raider
I'm picking up my 3090 today, so Ill be ready to let go of an EVGA 1070 and 1080 if anyone here is in the market for either.

-The 1080 came as part of a pre-built machine, so it's a card only, no box, etc
-The 1070 I bought myself and have the full monty with it, box, inserts, original disks and packaging, etc

Not looking for crazy numbers for either, so if anyone is interested, let me know, if not, then to ebay I go!

edit - I should also probably mention that both cards were gaming/graphic design use only, no overclocking or mining.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
I got a 3070 for 620 last week, kinda wanted a 3080 but I have been following those instock discords and no one has put any up for sale in like two weeks its crazy. Only game at 1440 UW and my eyes are bad so I can't see 144hz even though my monitor can do it so I guess I should just be happy.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I got a 3070 for 620 last week, kinda wanted a 3080 but I have been following those instock discords and no one has put any up for sale in like two weeks its crazy. Only game at 1440 UW and my eyes are bad so I can't see 144hz even though my monitor can do it so I guess I should just be happy.
Where'd you get it?

Molten Core Raider
Probably not for nearly the profit margin of a video card, but Im sure you can find a buyer. Think a few people here were looking for one.

Got my 3090 installed, works pretty well, not gonna lie. Too bad I'm kinda in a funk atm (girls can be such a pain in the ass) and I cant sit still long enough to focus on gaming. One day I'm gonna be super stoked I have this thing, just not really today. :confused:

• 1Solidarity

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Seems i can maybe sell it for 1050 and make $200 - but meh cpu's just dont move like gpu's. Not sure i want to bother with a cpu lol - i wanted to find the 5900 for slip and not even sure why i put this shit in my raffle - i wanted the ps5 bundle hah