NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
slippery slippery alternatively you could put up a note in the bourbon/whiskey section that says, “I haven’t gotten Blanton’s in a year. The distributor says I have to sell 100 bottles of SKOL to get one. Buy whatever you want.”

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I’ve heard this from SEVERAL local stores. I think everyone’s getting tired of it.

It’s going to be hilarious when all the independents just say fuck it and stop trying.

I walked in to a store outside Charleston two weeks ago and the guy had all his good stuff on the shelves. I said, “Wow. If this is on the shelf what do you have in the back?” He said, “Hiding stuff in the back is bullshit. Whatever I get is on the shelf.”

If I was a local that would be my spot and I’d go in daily.
I do the same, I just put it on the shelf when I get it. I occasionally get some random number of bottles of Buffalo Trace, like this week I got 6 bottles (a couple weeks ago they sent me a case of buffalo trace 50ml's, I almost sent that shit back. I'll be sitting on those things for fucking ever). It doesn't get a special spot on my shelf, it goes wherever the fuck I have a space open or can easily put something from 2 to 1 facings. Though the first bottle of Eagle Rare I got in like 16 months I saved for a local who comes in every day and buys beer, but I basically never do that.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Could see it not signed it, only needed to sign in to order.
Love the spinning hard drive....

• 1Hodjing

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
That thing has a shit cooler, shit MO-BO and shit PS. Youre basically paying $1400 for the privledge of owning a $400 3060 and a $300 intel proc (which is pretty good, but not with that cooler lol)

Nola

Trakanon Raider
One of my coworkers is a “sneakerhead”. He has a closet full of Nike tennis shoes individually kept in plastic storage containers probably worth around $40,000.

By the way how difficult is it to get a PS4? My son is begging for one.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
One of my coworkers is a “sneakerhead”. He has a closet full of Nike tennis shoes individually kept in plastic storage containers probably worth around $40,000.

By the way how difficult is it to get a PS4? My son is begging for one.
I'm pretty sure you mean PS5?

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
slippery slippery alternatively you could put up a note in the bourbon/whiskey section that says, “I haven’t gotten Blanton’s in a year. The distributor says I have to sell 100 bottles of SKOL to get one. Buy whatever you want.”
Off-topic: We do need a bourbon/whiskey thread...

edit: just found the Whiskey thread.

• 1Solidarity

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Things that already weren't great now being rushed out even more and quality went down? Imagine that.

I really hope they do find a prebuilt that's acceptable out of the box. I'm the friends and family IT and it would be nice to have a recommendation or two that won't come back to haunt me.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
When my sister lived in Scotland in the late 90s she lived near a Compaq assembly facility, it was the largest employer in the area as I recall. Whilst visiting and drinking in the pubs I met people who did the assembly work and the jobs were minimum wage bullshit and nobody gave a flying fuck. One woman I met did bios installation/setups for servers but she was trained and actually knew what she was doing.

It's pretty inexcusable to not have one reasonably trained quality control person at the end of the line giving every pc a quick 1-2 min eyeball check before it goes to packing. Maybe they are there at these places but they are just as useless - fuck knows.

No matter how bad things get I doubt I'll buy a premade again, fuck that noise.