NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Now make it in a full vr experience. I bet you see people die from horror game heart attacks
fetchimage

Gimme the holodeck already.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
that's gonna happen all over again in a few months, just wait
Sure, the new cards are going to be scalped. But that’s not the same as not being able to get anything at all at msrp which is what we saw the last couple of years

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
that's gonna happen all over again in a few months, just wait

I really wish whoever decided crypto should use GPUs could rethink their life decisions. We just nee to wait it out until the rest of the world realizes that crypto is next gen ponzi.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
And we also don't have the prior gen (RTX 20X0) being bought out to fuel crypto and instead have a flood of basement priced RTX 30X0 in the market as they attempt to dump before releasing 40X0 series.

Malakriss

and yet for a 2 year old generation with a new one looming, I'm not going to pay that. Keep going lower and we'll think about it.

Mountain Biker

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I've been considering upgrading my pc recently but I still can't justify spending $700 for a GPU when I barely play any games that would use it. If they drop to around $550 I might consider it lol.

Malakriss

$820 for the FTW version

Think the non-Ti was $50 less from evga direct last week so they're doing tier parity like gas station prices but they still need to slash $100-200 off everything.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Me looking at the $3k I spent on a PC in April of '21...
But you got to play the "LATEST AAA HYPE GAMES", like Battlefield 2042 or Mass Effect Legendary Edition with everything maxed out! Unlike those console plebs!

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Me looking at the $3k I spent on a PC in April of '21...

regret GIF

Personally I've put ~3k hours of work, ~4k+ hours of gaming (hard to tell when work/gaming hours overlapped often on slow days), ~1k hour of watching movies/shows on this PC since buying in March '21. Waiting 1.5 years to save $500 would bring far less joy and kept me as some poor gamer person living a disgusting 1080p/1440p lifestyle. I also would not have learned to love using a 48" OLED primary monitor.

no-ragrets-temporary-tattoo-thumb.jpg

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 5 users