NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Not sure how crazy people are here in Sweden, but some unlucky bastard that got money to waste might pay up.

Luck has nothing to do with it, this is a supply isn't even close to demand situation which means people are going to pay way over msrp.

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
Well that sucked. For me at least the frontpages went from coming soon to Sold Out without ever unlocking the button to purchase. I never had a chance man.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Likely in the hundreds as the other two threads I’m in have almost zero percent success either. The reddit/4chan rumours of Amazon, Best Buy etc only having a few hundred (total across entire country) appear true to me.

Fuck Nvidia
That can't be accurate. I doubt retailers would agree to go along with that shit.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
AMD might end up crushing Nvidia for this stunt.

If Nvidia doesn't have a way to get supply up drastically in the next 6 weeks, I think AMD will be ready to go.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Had one briefly in a cart. Oh well. Still have time to source one before November.

secrets.jpg

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I don't think it's suspect that these sold out so quickly when everyone is working from home.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I don't think it's suspect that these sold out so quickly when everyone is working from home.

Meh, people that are able to work from home are computer people that could have done this from the office too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I doubt sold out, more like fucked up - Nvidia site still says coming out on the 17th - Amazons hasnt changed and Newegg has been hammered to the point nothing works.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I currently have bots crawling 9 of the major online distributors. Plan to have at least 20 by the time it launches. You will pay me $1200 for an RTX 3080 and you will do it with a smile on your face.

I didn't bother with a crawler. Did it the old fashioned way.

I am starting to believe you may not be a fully honest poster.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users