Office and gaming chairs

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
So my impressions of the Embody are as follows.

The chair made my shoulders, ass and back ache for like three days. I figured it was me needing to get used to a proper chair. All the aches have disappeared. When I go back to my old chair, it's sooooo much different than sitting in the Embody that I can't believe I thought it was comfortable. So just note that it did take a few days for my body to adjust.

I said previously, the chair build quality is good, not great. I revise that because I had to mess with the chair because my headrest arrived yesterday. The build quality is great. Every part of the chair that would be stressed is either one solid piece, or has metal in/out/surrounding it to strengthen it. The seat and the back connection especially.

The seat itself is perfect. There is no hard surface. Think of it more like a hammock. The cushion is suspended via springs and such. With no major flares up the side of the seat, it feels much wider than it is.

You of course buy this chair for the back support, and while not perfect IMO, it's much better than anything I have ever used previously. The adjustability is great. It took me a day or so to get it right for me.

The headrest is from a third party called Office Logix. It's OK. Better than nothing. I snagged it because I needed a headrest asap. I ordered the Atlas headrest, though it's a six week wait or the color of my chair.

Anyway. I will keep the chair. Now that I am used to the Embody, it is pretty nice. I do not think it's worth near 2k though.

bbb.jpg
ccc.jpg
ddd.jpg
eee.jpg
fff.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
You of course buy this chair for the back support, and while not perfect IMO, it's much better than anything I have ever used previously. The adjustability is great. It took me a day or so to get it right for me.

I'm actually favouring the sturdy upright nature of the Aeron backrest over the flexi-lean of the Embody, however, just found a tune up guide that helped my back feel better supported

1. Turn knob at rear bottom right all the way back. Notice how the back rest relaxes and leans away from the seat

2. Position butt all the way to back of chair (adjust seat depth if necessary). Notice the bump in chair at base of spine, sit as upright as possible and look forward. Only part of your back in contact with chair should be on the bump at base.

3. Turn rear bottom right knob forward as the back-rest flexes to meet your back....gradually relax into the chair as the bump at base feels less intense.

4. The back rest should meld into one piece and gently cup your shoulder blades