okcupid is the worst

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I'm gonna need a little more incentive to watch longer than 15 seconds. What's the punchline?

Lohk_sl

shitlord
It's a neck beard who tries to find something wrong with every question on an online questionnaire.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
OKcupid has gotten me more ass than ever imaginable. Look at this fucking bandana wearing fantasy sword collector fail at getting pussy in the easiest way possible.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
The question begs asking, why are you watching these videos Phoenix? Are you Dom Sub? A Sub Dom? A Subway Dominoes pizza? I don't know what these terminologies refer to.

Pollo

Silver Knight of the Realm
OkCupid is a haven of divorced late-20s to late-30s single moms that will readily take it in the ass on the first date. If you can't get laid on OkCupid you're either: A. a wildebeest or B. have the social skills of a low functioning autistic.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
When OkCupid first came out, I met a chick, we played some Street Fighter 2 in her dorm and made out for a really long time.

We never hung out again, and I deleted my profile because I wasn't into just randomly hooking up with girls who probably weren't even really gay. In retrospect, that was just really dumb of me.