okcupid is the worst

Dis

Confirmed Male
When OkCupid first came out, I met a chick, we played some Street Fighter 2 in her dorm and made out for a really long time.

We never hung out again, and I deleted my profile because I wasn't into just randomly hooking up with girls who probably weren't even really gay. In retrospect, that was just really dumb of me.
The more you know

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
OkCupid is a haven of divorced late-20s to late-30s single moms that will readily take it in the ass on the first date. If you can't get laid on OkCupid you're either: A. a wildebeest or B. have the social skills of a low functioning autistic.
She let me fuck her in all 3 holes....in an order that would surprise you.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
This thread led me to make a profile on okCupid yesterday (I've never used dating websites before). Just browsing through the matches turned me right off. I'm thinking it's the area I'm in (I've only lived here a week), but jesus there were some trolls out there.

I don't think I'm going to have a very good time in Grand Forks, ND for the next 3 years.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
When OkCupid first came out, I met a chick, we played some Street Fighter 2 in her dorm and made out for a really long time.

We never hung out again, and I deleted my profile because I wasn't into just randomly hooking up with girls who probably weren't even really gay. In retrospect, that was just really dumb of me.
Best OKCupid ad I've read. My interest in the site has been sparked.

SsYC4sZ.png