Olympics Thread

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
rrr_img_61002.jpg

YEAAAAAAH. Gonna go drink my maple sirup now, peace.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Dragging your kids out of bed at 630am on a Sunday morning to go watch a hockey game with the neighbors is justcanadathings.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Jesus fuck last night was crazy for me and my Canadian brothers. We played Magic all day, watched the UFC card then stayed up all night to watched Hockey at 4am. Then dug our cars out of the snow at 8am and went home. Crazy awesome shit boys

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pretty much this. This thing is going to be a disaster. They're talking about terrorist attacks on flights to Russia now. It's sad when I'd actually be surprised if therewasn'ta terrorist attack.

The biggest thing for me is that I don't know why people even watch the winter Olympics. They're like the retarded twin brother to the summer Olympics.
Guess I was wrong about there being a terrorist attack.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I dunno, we'll see how things actually turn out. I'm fairly pessimistic as well, but it seems like the lead up to every Olympics is like this, with tons of stories of incomplete venues, corruption, lack of crowds etc but then when they actually happen, things go fairly well. There was tons of doom and gloom at Beijing and they managed to pull it off fairly well.
I must admit, I'm a little disappointed that shit didn't go more sideways. I'll just take solace that Ukraine imploding happened during Sochi.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Great another sport for Canada to kick our asses in. Bovine Sledding.