On a scale of 1-10, how much of a pedo is Gaige?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

iannis

Musty Nester
I remember a time when threads like this comprised the bulk of screenshots.

Shaw is the new screenshots!

We have arrived!

rrr_img_51699.jpg

Agraza

Registered Hutt
90% of Europe and America have a lower age of consent than we do federally, and a few of our states have lower age of consent as well. 18 is not the social norm.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
16 in Canada.

Does this give me a free pass to perv out on legal "jailbait"?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Each U.S. state (and the District of Columbia) has its own age of consent. Currently state laws set the age of consent at 16, 17, or 18. The most common age is 16.

-age of consent 16 (30): Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia

-age of consent 17 (9): Colorado, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, Texas, Wyoming

-age of consent 18 (12): Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, North Dakota, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin

Derpinn would be appalled by the Age of Consent in most of Europe.

Know your rights!

iannis

Musty Nester
Sounds all well and good until you go to hoofshots one day and find C&TV has spent the entire night spamming nothing but pics of partially clothed 16-17 year old camwhores.

Then you realize how creepy it is and how, intellectual arguments not withstanding, Gaige is just a pedo.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I don't see how that's creepy. Even 18 isn't a guarantor of the maturity to provide consent, it's just the arbitrary age the fed has set.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
One thing Duppin never has to worry about: age of consent. Or just consent in general.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Hey my balls aren't tiny! They are completely proportionate to everything else I have.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Gaige must've taken a trip to Germany recently. Or maybe a_skeleton_03 since he seems to know a disturbing amount about international age of consent laws.
Unlike you, some of us like to be informed about the subject we're talking about. We don't just close our eyes and cover our ears and shout at the top of our lungs ignoring all the facts. What a_skeleton_03 is trying to show you is that 16 is a fairly common age of consent, not only in our country but also on a worldwide level. That means, morally, you're among a minority when it comes to equating sleeping with someone who most people view of age to consent to pedophilia.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I am interested in Duppin's opinion on other words he doesn't agree about the meaning of.