On a scale of 1-10, how much of a pedo is Gaige?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Gaige must've taken a trip to Germany recently. Or maybe a_skeleton_03 since he seems to know a disturbing amount about international age of consent laws.

Germany to ban elective beauty ops for minors - The Local
No I did a quick google and came up with the wikipedia article .... you know like anyone debating anything on the internet should at least do to establish a knowledge baseline.

Age of Consent = legal = not pedophile

Creepy? Weird? Uncomfortable? Awkward? You can call it anything else, pedophilia you cannot.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Unlike you, the law is not the only determining factor in what I will and won't do.

You sick fuck.
That is fine, I don't think I could actually have sex with anything under the age of 21. I would find it weird and probably creepy. I wouldn't call anyone who does and is my age (33) or older a pedophile though.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
I would. I don't accept this stupid ephe-whatever word no matter how many people babble about the dictionary.

The motivation is still the same; you're going after people who are "easier" because of their less developed ability to give consent.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I really doubt that is the motivation.

Seriously, do you understand what sexual intercourse is?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I would. I don't accept this stupid ephe-whatever word no matter how many people babble about the dictionary.

The motivation is still the same; you're going after people who are "easier" because of their less developed ability to give consent.
What about a person that just is naive? They are easier is it legal?
What about a person that is a virgin? They are easier is it legal?
What about if you are good looking and they are ugly? They are easier is it legal?
What about if they are sad? They are easier is it legal?
What about .....

Your reasons have zero backing.

For the record Gaige is a creepy weirdo and I do not support him in any way but we have terms and legal definitions for a reason. In this case you are very, very wrong and you are doubling down on retarded at this point.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile

So, Duppin, what age does someone because arbitrarily less easy because of their advanced ability to give consent? When does Duppin think it's okay?

Duppin_sl

shitlord
I'm sure you think you just "got" me, but I'm too busy laughing at you to care. Go lick the backdrops at the JC Penney photo studio.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
I didn't lie. I've been saying for years 16 is what I think the universal age of consent should be. Either that or they should raise it to 21 along with driving, smoking and everything else and have a single "adult" age.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
It was mostly a joke. But sure, I'll bite.

If Duppin Were King, I'd set it at 18 everywhere, and move the drinking age to the same place. It's retarded that you can make babies three years before you can drink.

You're never going to make it 100% perfect, but my confidence level in the decision making skills of 18 year olds is a lot higher than it is in those of 16 year olds.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Yeah, Eomer's pointed out at least once that you've gone as young as 14. Nobody believes your "correction".

Pedo.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Note: I personally wouldn't even go down to 18. I like people that I have something in common with, and I think that should be the standard for a responsible adult man, not "how low can I go before the cops get involved?"

My personal low bar is at about 25 these days. Anything below that is nice to look at, but not to touch.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Yeah, Eomer's pointed out at least once that you've gone as young as 14. Nobody believes your "correction".

Pedo.
Post the proof or shut up. Unlike FoH my site is still there with a huge thread filled with me talking about this shit. So show me where I said 14.