On a scale of 1-10, how much of a pedo is Gaige?

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
As for The Ancient... people also used to be more mature back in the day when they were popping out babies earlier... That's clearly not the case in the modern world.
Even if that were true, and it's pointless to try to dispute, your original statement doesn't make sense. The age of first pregnancy is going up, not down.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Z76F9Md.jpg

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I like how every study on pedophiles you see published talks about how they strive to put themselves in positions of trust / power around their targets so that they can have easier access to them.

And here we have Gaige, the self-proclaimed non pedo who dates chicks with young kids and likes to hang out at amusement parks and movie theaters. Prime locations for access to children.

You're not fooling anyone.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
I never said anything about movie theaters. Wouldn't I be hanging out at Disneyland, daycares, playgrounds and shit? I mostly stay at home anyway, I'm not a very social person. As for dating chicks with kids go ahead and try to find some without kids, it's almost impossible now a days.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
You said you like movies, dude. People guessing that you might go to movie theaters isn't that much of a stretch.

Pedo.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I never said anything about movie theaters. Wouldn't I be hanging out at Disneyland, daycares, playgrounds and shit? I mostly stay at home anyway, I'm not a very social person. As for dating chicks with kids go ahead and try to find some without kids, it's almost impossible now a days.
NmA98cZ.gif

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Gaige has 2 jobs, a GF with twins, and posts on multiple websites all day long (or at least has been for the past month or so)? Something doesn't add up, he has way too much time on his hands.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gaige has 2 jobs, a GF with twins, and posts on multiple websites all day long (or at least has been for the past month or so)? Something doesn't add up, he has way too much time on his hands.
he puts the youngins to work after hes done with them.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
You said you like movies, dude. People guessing that you might go to movie theaters isn't that much of a stretch.

Pedo.
I like Netflix from the comfort of my own home.

I work at a computer shop during the day so I have computer access all day long. I work security at night and post from my phone while on patrol. It adds up just fine.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I work at a computer shop during the day so I have computer access all day long. I work security at night and post from my phone while on patrol. It adds up just fine.
Just seemed like you've gotten more active lately. I hope that security job doesn't allow you to carry anything more dangerous than a plastic flashlight.