On a scale of 1-10, how much of a pedo is Gaige?

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
People wonder why America is hitting the shitter. This is a perfect fucking example. Yes, you 'can' have a child before 15. I bet you'd do a fucking stellar job raising it too just like all the other shitheads who force their parents to raise x many more children. Also, everyone knows if you join the military you're going to get killed by 20, duh. Oh by the way, me and all my 16 year old friends like to steal alcohol and get shitfaced to prove how cool we are!

Edit: Then when we're 18 we join the tax system and everybody else gets to pay for our mistakes because life just wouldn't be fair if we had to take responsibility for the fact that we were and still are complete fucking morons with no sense of responsibility but a massive sense of entitlement, no education or intelligence but we cry about how we're just being held down by the big bad corporate monster. Raise the minimum wage, it's not fair I only make $7 an hour because i'm a dipshit, I deserve to make $70 an hour despite being a piece of shit because yea!
I can feel your hate oozing through your words. It's rather delicious.

I've known two separate individuals who had children under 17. One is a government titty sucker that could never gain possession of her child, even in Texas, and never paid the father child support; the other is an amazing mother, and an upstanding citizen. I make no assumptions about any one individual.

Just because everyone who decides to get fucked up, or casually enjoys a beverage here and there, totally means they're degenerate quips that are doomed to failure in modern society.

My comment had nothing to do with entitlement and more to do with reality. Just because you make a law, doesn't make it the standard for what's right or wrong to any one person. As much as some feel they have the right to dictate how other's live their lives...

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Each U.S. state (and the District of Columbia) has its own age of consent. Currently state laws set the age of consent at 16, 17, or 18. The most common age is 16.

-age of consent 16 (30): Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia

-age of consent 17 (9): Colorado, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, Texas, Wyoming

-age of consent 18 (12): Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, North Dakota, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin

Derpinn would be appalled by the Age of Consent in most of Europe.

Know your rights!
Just wanted to add to this boring redundant thread....that age of consent doesn't necessarily mean "16 is legal!". For example in Maryland I'm pretty sure you have to be 16 to consent but the other person also can't be more than four years older than the minor. So if you're 21+ and with a 16 year old it is still illegal. Just that two 16 - 20 year olds can be together, and 15 or under is going to be harsher penalties because under the law she literally can not consent to sex even if she is saying yes all day.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Just wanted to add to this boring redundant thread....that age of consent doesn't necessarily mean "16 is legal!". For example in Maryland I'm pretty sure you have to be 16 to consent but the other person also can't be more than four years older than the minor. So if you're 21+ and with a 16 year old it is still illegal. Just that two 16 - 20 year olds can be together, and 15 or under is going to be harsher penalties because under the law she literally can not consent to sex even if she is saying yes all day.
Wrong

Maryland
The age of consent in Maryland is 16.(see Note #1)

If a victim is 14 or 15 and the offender at least 4 years older than the victim, that constitutes a sexual offense in the fourth degree.[65] If the offender is at least 21 years old, and they engage in vaginal intercourse or other sexual acts (including oral and anal sex), that constitutes a sexual offense in the third degree.[66]
If a victim is under 14 and the offender at least 4 years older, and they engage in a sex act (oral, anal and other sex acts, but not vaginal intercourse), that constitutes a sexual offense in the second degree.[67] If they engage in vaginal intercourse, that constitutes rape in the second degree.[68](see Note #3) If they have sexual contact (kissing, touching for sexual gratification), that constitutes a sexual offense in the third degree.[66]

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Of course not. Mental illness should always be considered when discussing these things. I'd assume a 36 year old man playing with barbies has issues and in turn he shouldn't be able to legally consent to adult decisions either. After all the root of this discussion is protecting people who can't protect themselves and much like children adults with disabilities should be protected also.
Wait...what?
Bear in mind that he's an aspie and when he digs himself a hole he likes to play the aspie card as if that should garner him some amount of preferential treatment. You know, becauseHE'S AN ADULT WITH A DISABILITY SO HE NEEDS TO BE PROTECTED...

Gage_assburgers.JPG

Gage_aspie_defense.JPG

Sorry Eomer bro, you got it wrong

Doesn't make the fact that Gaige wants to break his hips fucking 16 year olds any less creepy though
Meh, there are screencaps of him saying that he'd tap a 15yo though if it were legal. Not that I care one way or another but 14 isn't much of a leap from there.

Gage_15_year_old_girls.JPG

Just gonna steal existing screencaps because I have better things I could be doing and those happen to all be in the same place.

Also, fuck you Duppin. LOL

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Hey acid, how many times did you get arrested for drinking a beer at your house or somewhere when you were 16? None? Oh, so you mean it's the same as smoking pot etc. all day long in that you don't get in trouble unless you're a retard about it?

How long do you think bars would stay open after the first 16 year old got a case of alcohol poisoning and died because they lowered the drinking age? How big do you think the lawsuit would be?

As for The Ancient... people also used to be more mature back in the day when they were popping out babies earlier... That's clearly not the case in the modern world.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Hey acid, how many times did you get arrested for drinking a beer at your house or somewhere when you were 16? None? Oh, so you mean it's the same as smoking pot etc. all day long in that you don't get in trouble unless you're a retard about it?

How long do you think bars would stay open after the first 16 year old got a case of alcohol poisoning and died because they lowered the drinking age? How big do you think the lawsuit would be?

As for The Ancient... people also used to be more mature back in the day when they were popping out babies earlier... That's clearly not the case in the modern world.
Exactly. ...?

18. Not 16. And I imagine it would be virtually the same as any other age that is legal. Can you even prosecute a bar if someone dies from alcohol poisoning? I know bars can get into some serious shit for feeding someone ("too much") alcohol if they're involved in an accident after leaving said place of business.

Again with the assumptions. How do you know 12 and 13 year old girls were mature "back in the day"?

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Actually it usually does. The age of consent is the age they're able to do what they want, the other age variances you talk about usually apply to ages under that state's AoC - saying a 15 year old could consent with her boyfriend as long as he was under 19, etc.

LOL

Well Erronius posted some pretty damning evidence. GG no re I guess?
Probably doesn't mean I would. Besides, like all of those posts say, I never sleep with anyone younger than the AoC which means 15 would never be an option for me anyway.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
How do you know 12 and 13 year old girls were mature "back in the day"?
This is an easy one. 200+ years ago, the average household needed their kids to start working on the farm or family business as early as they were capable. Can you carry a bucket? Guess what, you're working.

Let alone the fact that the average life span was 20 years shorter, and as soon as women came into their cycle, they were marriage material. Some at 12, some later.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Gaige, are you a trust fund kid like Bixxby implied? Seems relevant to the conversation.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
The age of consent in Spain is 13, as specified by the Spanish Penal Code,
The age of consent in Angola is 12,The age of consent in the Comoros is 13,Article 284 of the Niger legal code sets the age of consent at 13 years,
in Brazil, the age of consent is 14
NOW....i know where to vacation

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Erronius_sl said:
Meh, there are screencaps of him saying that he'd tap a 15yo though if it were legal. Not that I care one way or another but 14 isn't much of a leap from there.
But he totally draws the line at 13 man. Totally.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
So, just for shits and giggles, let me throw this out.

The average age for puberty for girls has fallen roughly 4 months every decade for the last 60 or more years. That's right, girls are entering puberty nearly 20 months, almost 2 years earlier than they used to. There are a lot of possible explanations for this, whatever. But all it means is that they are physically developing earlier. Is there any corresponding development mentally? Are girls more mature earlier? Because of these developments, should we, as a society, consider lowering the age of consent?

Go ahead, call me a pedo and all that. I'm happily married. I'm not suggesting we do any of the above. Merely throwing it out for discussion.

Discuss.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
So, just for shits and giggles, let me throw this out.

The average age for puberty for girls has fallen roughly 4 months every decade for the last 60 or more years. That's right, girls are entering puberty nearly 20 months, almost 2 years earlier than they used to. There are a lot of possible explanations for this, whatever. But all it means is that they are physically developing earlier. Is there any corresponding development mentally? Are girls more mature earlier? Because of these developments, should we, as a society, consider lowering the age of consent?

Go ahead, call me a pedo and all that. I'm happily married. I'm not suggesting we do any of the above. Merely throwing it out for discussion.

Discuss.
Trolling aside for a bit; I don't think so. I think if anything modern girls are LESS good at making educated decisions for themselves at earlier ages, and I wouldn't support lowering ages of consent just because girls are hitting physical maturity earlier.