Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2019)

Szlia

Considering that memory / flash back explains why Pitt's character can't get work with that particular stunt director and establishes his character's badassness that is later on display in the story, I don't see why it would be a fantasy and what purpose it would have then. Brando must be blinded by his love of Bruce Lee :D

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Considering that memory / flash back explains why Pitt's character can't get work with that particular stunt director and establishes his character's badassness that is later on display in the story, I don't see why it would be a fantasy and what purpose it would have then. Brando must be blinded by his love of Bruce Lee :D

The memory/flash back is Cliff's memory of why he was at Rick's house being his bitch and not working. The more likely explanation is he's a wife murderer and therefore can't get work. There's multiple other instances in the film as well of this. Cliff was never in prison but worked on a chain gang?

The whole movie is a work of art between what's real and Quentin's fantasy so then a characters fantasy has no place... uhhh what?

Your last sentence makes no sense as it relates to what I've been saying.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Pretty sure he says something about the chain gang immediately after about it being for a movie.

spronk

FPS noob

wild, it was supposed to go into production this fall but Quentin Tarantino has decided the script isn't great and is dropping the project completely. Brad Pitt was supposed to star. Tarantino is looking for a new project to be his 10th and final film.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hahaha. Tarantino is going to be so neurotic about how absolutely fucking amazing his last movie ever has to be that it will never get made.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

wild, it was supposed to go into production this fall but Quentin Tarantino has decided the script isn't great and is dropping the project completely. Brad Pitt was supposed to star. Tarantino is looking for a new project to be his 10th and final film.

Give him that Star Trek deal

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Hahaha. Tarantino is going to be so neurotic about how absolutely fucking amazing his last movie ever has to be that it will never get made.
Someone should tell him that he doesn't need to live his life based on some retarded idea he told a reporter 30 years ago. Martin Scorsese and Clint Eastwood made great movies when they were old as dirt.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Someone should tell him that he doesn't need to live his life based on some retarded idea he told a reporter 30 years ago. Martin Scorsese and Clint Eastwood made great movies when they were old as dirt.
He has two left, Deathproof was a double feature with Planet Terror so we can say it doesn't count as a co production with another director. Also it's dogshit.

Honestly I started watching this movie and turned it off after 10 minutes, it was boring. Is it worth another go?

• 1WTF

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
He has two left, Deathproof was a double feature with Planet Terror so we can say it doesn't count as a co production with another director. Also it's dogshit.

Honestly I started watching this movie and turned it off after 10 minutes, it was boring. Is it worth another go?
deathproof or once upon? cuz they were both garbage

• 1Like

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I thought Deathproof was generally fun. The ending 20 minutes or so was a lil corny, but a fun homage to the genre.

I thought Once Upon was brilliant. Great beginning to end.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I thought Once Upon was brilliant. Great beginning to end.

Maligning real person Bruce Lee who died too young whose son died from an accident filming a movie so you can make Cliff Brad Pitt Booth, The Coolest Man on the Planet, even more cool in your movie was real stupid. It barred the film from getting a release in China and he never even bothered to talk to Bruce's daughter about him.

Also here's Margo Robbie's dirty feet and some other feet as well.

1713564056685.png

Combined with the "accidental" destruction of a priceless instrument in Hateful 8 he can go fuck himself.

1713563808689.png

For some reason needed a priceless guitar to then have zero respect for it and likely film it's destruction on purpose to give his film more weight. I'm normally pretty good about keeping the artist and the work separate but he managed to do enough shit to impair my enjoyment of his catalog.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Maligning real person Bruce Lee who died too young whose son died from an accident filming a movie so you can make Cliff Brad Pitt Booth, The Coolest Man on the Planet, even more cool in your movie was real stupid. It barred the film from getting a release in China and he never even bothered to talk to Bruce's daughter about him.

Also here's Margo Robbie's dirty feet and some other feet as well.

View attachment 525472

Combined with the "accidental" destruction of a priceless instrument in Hateful 8 he can go fuck himself.

View attachment 525471

For some reason needed a priceless guitar to then have zero respect for it and likely film it's destruction on purpose to give his film more weight. I'm normally pretty good about keeping the artist and the work separate but he managed to do enough shit to impair my enjoyment of his catalog.
So none of this has anything to do with the movie. Sounds like you just think Tarantino is a douche which isn't news.

• 1Like