Online Chocolate

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Bitches love chocolate.

Where is a good place to get decent $30-$60 gifts of chocolates with online delivery. Nothing crazy, just a yummy box of chocolates to say "I'd give you big hugs and maybe molest you if I wasn't several hundred miles away".

Silver Knight of the Realm
Bitches love chocolate.

Where is a good place to get decent $30-$60 gifts of chocolates with online delivery. Nothing crazy, just a yummy box of chocolates to say "I'd give you big hugs and maybe molest you if I wasn't several hundred miles away".
Bro, I've never had it but I knew this chick who fucking splooshed over See's, so:http://www.sees.com/

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
See's is pretty good. So isRussel Stover.
For Chocolate connoisseurs, is Russel Stovers actually a high-quality chocolate? The only reason I ask is that they are based here in KC where I live, so the stuff is EVERYWHERE, grocery stores, gas stations, Wal-Mart, etc. I just assumed it was a fairly generic, common chocolate, but that view might just be skewed because of how readily available their products are around here.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Best chocolates I've ever had are from Christopher Elbow

http://www.elbowchocolates.com/home.php

most of their stuff is out of stock right now, just before Christmas, but that generally isn't the case any other time during the year. He only has 2 chocolate shops here in town, so he struggles to keep up with demand during Christmas(especially this close)

He also has ice cream shops that are amazing here in KC, but unfortunately he doesn't sell/ship his ice cream online.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I wouldn't call them high-quality, but they aren't bad. As far as readily available/mass produced stuff, sees is pretty top notch. An ex-gf of mine spent a year in Switzerland, she introduced her host family to Sees. They approved.

As a gift for a specific occasion, something like thehttp://www.burdickchocolate.com/seems like the way to go. I haven't had them myself, but a lot of girls/women like cute little boxes to put stuff in. And it'll be a reminder that you got them something after the chocolate is gone.

I'm not opposed to dropping $8+ for a chocolate bar when I come across a specialty grocer or the like that carries that kind of stuff. Lindt is pretty damn good as well, and you should be able to find it in any chain grocery store.Cost Plus World MarketHas a decent selection of chocolate/candy/etc from other countries.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
For Chocolate connoisseurs, is Russel Stovers actually a high-quality chocolate? The only reason I ask is that they are based here in KC where I live, so the stuff is EVERYWHERE, grocery stores, gas stations, Wal-Mart, etc. I just assumed it was a fairly generic, common chocolate, but that view might just be skewed because of how readily available their products are around here.
Now that I think about it, I think I may have Russel Stover confused withEsther Price. Both were readily available in Cincinnati and I remember one being drastically better than the other.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It may be common and inexpensive, but if you can eat those and say "OMG this is terrible" then something is definitely wrong with you. They are very tasty.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Wow, lots of good ideas. Had a few to send so tried a few and saved some links for future use.

Thanks a lot for all the help
smile.png