Onoes does Phoenix, Atlanta, Colorado, and... your sister?

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
So, I'm going to be traveling around, mostly for fun, although I have some work stuff to do in Atlanta. A couple of people mentioned getting together the next time I was in Phoenix anyway, so I thought I would see if any Rerollers wanted to catch up for a drink or to otherwise entertain me on my travels.
smile.png

Here's my agenda-

Phoenix AZ - July 25-27th
Atlanta GA - August 11-16th
Colorado Springs CO - August 17-23rd

I would also happily drive to any neighboring place for fun things. Example - Hang out in Denver, sure.

Think of the bad decisions that you could make around me and with me! Think of the stories we could share! Maybe it's YOUR sister, who you introduced me to on this trip, that won't stop sending crazy texts or shits in my luggage or something. It could be wonderful.

Anyway, this is the place to plan it if you want to hang out.

rrr_img_70365.jpg

I'm a big nerd.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
No smoking and dental hygiene I guess?

As for me attracting crazy, I just cut the hair Wednesday, and had all 8 piercings put in Sunday, so you can't really blame that. Will I attract crazies now? Probably more likely, but that's kind of the point, I'm not looking for marriage, I'm looking for fun. :p

I was a little nervous about how my boss would react at work today (I wear a hat, so just all the piercings was my concern), but she just laughed. I said "does that mean this isn't a problem?" And she said "I don't care what you pierce as long as the computers work!". So, success.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
If you ever come to DC we can spend a wild night of assorted yard work, taking care of kids, php homework, or watching a program. I hear Matlock is the biz. I'd say we could have a beer but I have a pretty abiding fear I would wake up naked in a foreign country with a giant lizard tail taped to my ass and a dead ladyboy in the bathroom.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Going to Phoenix in July? Why not just do something more fun at home, like smashing your fingers with a hammer?