Onoes does Phoenix, Atlanta, Colorado, and... your sister?

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
I give till the end of the month till onoes gets his first tattoo. If you want attention, nothing gets it quite like a throat piece.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Haha, that's right. His last name is Awesome or something like that right?

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Onoes, not sure if you noticed but one of your crazy ex's put a bunch of earrings In your face. You might want to get that looked into.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
My name is Mikel Supercool Allen.
My sons are Conrad Awesome Allen, and Max Awesome Allen. They're adorable.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You done fucked up with those kids names bro.

Max should have been Max Powers Allen. Shouldn't have given them both the same middle name.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
And because thats probably going to spark up the whole name debate again, let me head it off with- How many people know your middle name? Almost no one? Yeah, so why not have fun with it.

If that still doesn't work for you, well, suck a dick? :p

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If anyone is ever around SE Massachusetts and wants to hang out but not bang my sister, I'm game. Actually, if you aren't a deadbeat you can bang my sister - her boyfriend doesn't have a job and just plays LoL until 6AM every day while living in my dad's basement.

PLZ.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
The names are fine but it's the combination of the names, dressing like a hot topic punk teenager, Jurassic park truck and flirting with your daughters sixteen year old friends. When you mix all that together, it's a bit worrisome.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Those names weren't nearly as bad as I hoped they would be.

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
If anyone is ever around SE Massachusetts and wants to hang out but not bang my sister, I'm game. Actually, if you aren't a deadbeat you can bang my sister - her boyfriend doesn't have a job and just plays LoL until 6AM every day while living in my dad's basement.

PLZ.
Pic of said sister.

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Onoes you crazy fucker, I will be around those dates. Let's see what we can conjure up for the Rerolled crew.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
What does Onoes do again? I have it in my head that he does sales. That can't be right.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Which technically means I fit the criteria of banging Noodles sister, but knowing his murderous rages now, think I'll pass. :p

Unless she's cute, then I'll risk it.

Pics.