Oppenheimer (2023)

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I'm torn on this one.... I am a cyberhistory buff, and things around the Manhattan project are massive in the world of how all the technology we use and work with today is how it is, so I am definitely compelled by the subject matter. But 3 hours.... damn....

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
TIL some people don’t like Interstellar’s soundtrack.

I thought it was awesome and made the movie. If Nolan didn’t want it that loud he could have mixed it with more emphasis on the scenes track so that’s not a Hans Zimmer issue…

Zimmer has actually told Nolan before that he has the music too loud Hans Zimmer Complained The Dark Knight's Music Was 'Too Loud'
I still listen to that soundtrack while I’m jogging. It’s probably in the top 5 for me.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
The one shitty part of going to iMax for Dune was the wailing woman music drowning out anything the characters were saying in some scenes.
I saw dune in france. Isn't this normal?

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Got my tix for 70mm IMAX on the 20th. Stoked. I think there is a lot of room for a Prestige twist with time travel or the Philadelphia experiment.

• 1Picard
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Got my tix for 70mm IMAX on the 20th. Stoked. I think there is a lot of room for a Prestige twist with time travel or the Philadelphia experiment.

Wait - you're genuinely expecting a Back to the Future/MCU crossover from a Nolan film about an historical figure?

• 2Worf

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wait - you're genuinely expecting a Back to the Future/MCU crossover from a Nolan film about an historical figure?
Right before Oppenheimer sets off the first bomb, a high school kid will be found joyriding in the area and a heroic scientist will leap from safety to save him only to be bathed in radiation when he comes up short getting back to safety. Post credits scene:

the hulk GIF

• 2Worf

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>

Sure, maybe not involving the man directly but I can't imagine Nolan not wanting to play around with the powers at play.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It's kind of like at the end of Dunkirk when Chris Pratt as Elon Musk came back from the future to deliver modern weapons to the besieged forces and that's how WW2 was won.

• 2Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
It's kind of like at the end of Dunkirk when Chris Pratt as Elon Musk came back from the future to deliver modern weapons to the besieged forces and that's how WW2 was won.

Elon Musk in a time travelling Tesla cybertruck playing a variant of Nikola Tesla with the Cybertruck playing Starman by David Bowie who then makes a CGI cameo as "Nolan-verse" Nikola Tesla. The two Tesla's then go to the local High School Dance to watch another CGI David Bowie playing a variant of Marty McFly singing Starman by David Bowie

1689099708133.png

The truth was right under our noses the whole time. It's not Albert Einstein, it's Dr Emmet Brown

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Elon Musk in a time travelling Tesla cybertruck playing a variant of Nikola Tesla with the Cybertruck playing Starman by David Bowie who then makes a CGI cameo as "Nolan-verse" Nikola Tesla. The two Tesla's then go to the local High School Dance to watch another CGI David Bowie playing a variant of Marty McFly singing Starman by David Bowie

View attachment 482010

The truth was right under our noses the whole time. It's not Albert Einstein, it's Dr Emmet Brown
Damn, I didn't know it was an Inception sequel too!

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
nolan.jpg

Thanks to Porkchop Porkchop for being insane enough to imagine a Nolan-shared Universe connected by Interstellar time-travel which will debut in Oppenheimer

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Popcorn
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users