Orna - Geo-JRPG

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I'm not sure the longevity of it all, but its been enjoyable thus far for a simple game. I haven't got to the endgame yet, but there is a whole boss raid/clan rivalry/map dominion thing going on w/ it.

Biggest plus, is you can pretty much play it without having to go out and walking around.

If you're looking for a guild as a Frozenguard, feel free to join my friends; Casterly Taco Rock. Very simple rules, Do your wars, save the lower raids for the lower levels. Pretty active, just tell them krovVy sent you and they'll open it up.. I can, but i'm usually not as active as the others.. but you can pm me too.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
This is actually a great game, I like the 8 bit style, the bosses, territory control etc. All free. It's a fresh breath of air to have 0 inventory issues and energy/mana (hell I have 1000 of health and mana potions) after playing Harry Potter Wizards Resisted And Out of Spell Energy.

I have the worst luck known to man when it comes to loot though, so I hit level 100 with absolute garbage gear, I'm talking 0 color to it, and 2 tiers old. So I need to use pots after each fight, some fights take 2 tries ouch.. (you can long press the potion button in the bottom to auto heal)

Fun though.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Started playing. Kinda neat and fun. Any decent site for it, wiki wise? I take it i need to move around in real life and play to actually accomplish anything? Or do those that live in the city have endless shit near them?

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Started playing. Kinda neat and fun. Any decent site for it, wiki wise? I take it i need to move around in real life and play to actually accomplish anything? Or do those that live in the city have endless shit near them?

I mean you can level based on the shit around your house. Where I am I have yet to see a dungeon or anything like that, I need to use a beacon or whatever if that works that way. Fortunately someone built a blacksmith right near me and I built a store, so we basically have this area covered for general beginners.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yea. Im not near much so its just me. I think i saw a dungeon thing nearby though but its just out of toilet range. I may have to go for a nature walk with the ipad to reach it.

I seem to be leveling ok, though without store or blacksmith nearby i have to wait and heal often.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I tried this out a bit. Was struggling and then got a weapon upgrade and now I am plowing through stuff.

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
Would like to echo how good this game is. Been playing with my girlfriend since I saw this thread originally and just hit 150 yesterday.

The entire party/group system is so well done.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This game's pretty fun. I've been playing over the weekend and just got to level 90. Already built a shop and blacksmith in my backyard.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
I stopped playing at lvl ~130 because the geo-aspect doesn't play nice unless you move around a lot while being able to look at your phone. At 100+ the game becomes much more about hunting bosses, and they're sparse enough that even keeping an eye on your phone while walking the dog or whatever doesn't get you an appreciable number of contacts. It would probably feel about right if I were riding a bike for several miles a day or commuting on a bus, but I don't and it doesn't. Kingdom raids could fill the gap but joining is a total crapshoot because most of them are inactive and the 24-hour timer sucks.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Any decent site for it, wiki wise?

Yeah, I just participate in the kingdom wars and raids.. only time I ever do any sort of world boss is when i'm running to the grocery store or have monster remains; which I horde quite regularly from the shops at home. I'm just waiting for him to do more with the land stuff. I'm apart of a pretty active guild though, and they tend to boot people who either break the raid lvl cap, or don't participate in wars* frequently. If you're on blue faction, I can look to putting you guys in. Guild name is Casterly Taco Rock.

Last edited:

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I actually have a lot of fun with this. Changed a lot at 175 as a Nec(k)ro. Exp jumped a bit more to the helpful side with the Northren type mobs (3x health, 4x exp it seems).

They added another layer to taking over areas. There's a PvE fight you can win for local recurring rewards for exploring, on top of the kicking someone out PvP ownership. Kind of neat. If a boss controls the area, the exp skyrockets (it's 4x normal exp for exploration mobs). I make the wife drive places now :p Should be 180 tomorrow, and I get a spell that does damage based on how many things I've killed recently. No idea how the mechanics work..

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Enjoying this as a goofy little fun game at home, and fun when driving around (fiance does almost all driving) hitting bosses and shit. And now that I finally checked out the Arena, got rich, and built the pet building high enough, I have the Wisp pet, and it's non-stop killing. Was going through soooo many healing potions, but I pretty much don't even use them since getting the Wisp. Will enjoy that as long as it lasts.

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
Enjoying this as a goofy little fun game at home, and fun when driving around (fiance does almost all driving) hitting bosses and shit. And now that I finally checked out the Arena, got rich, and built the pet building high enough, I have the Wisp pet, and it's non-stop killing. Was going through soooo many healing potions, but I pretty much don't even use them since getting the Wisp. Will enjoy that as long as it lasts.

It actually gets much better from my experience. There is a 7* Dark Wisp that heals for 300, 1000, or casts some damage spells.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Yep get twilight at t7 and then part for pale dragon popping up in a shop in t8.

Almost to 150. Waffling on whether to go battlemage ultimately to nekro or blademaster to atlas vanguard

Madikus

Knows nothing.
Yep get twilight at t7 and then part for pale dragon popping up in a shop in t8.

Almost to 150. Waffling on whether to go battlemage ultimately to nekro or blademaster to atlas vanguard

I went blademaster at 130, then got a high rolled ornate tiamat staff...I almost spent another 500k on mage because it's such a good weapon. I'm just gonna push to 150 and farm up the other 1.5m orns and hope the t7 dragon guy is as good as it appears. I don't even know how I'm gonna farm up the 5m needed for AV. I was on a 5 hour road trip this past weekend with the orns bonus. I had every orn bonus item equipped and farmed bosses for 5 straight hours. In that time I made about 450k orns...and I was killing those bosses in about 15 to 30s. Back to back. For 5 hours, and it was only possible because I was on the freeway. Even in BlueStacks it's pretty slow going farming bosses.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I think orns get easier past 175 especially hitting achievements. Majistrate is probably the better tune to AV at t8. Also AV is "only" 3.4M.

Always have lucky coins on obviously

Madikus

Knows nothing.
I think orns get easier past 175 especially hitting achievements. Majistrate is probably the better tune to AV at t8. Also AV is "only" 3.4M.

Always have lucky coins on obviously

Yea I had considered Majistrate - might still go that route. Also, 3.4 is def better than 5 haha. Yea I always run coins and shrines when I farm, along with double restraints when I'm focusing orns.