Ossoi’s Diesel Lamentation, Insulin & Domination thread - a sub AMA or ODLIDTASAMA for short

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Both of you seem very nervous.

Seems on topic to me. Ossoi has snorted coke of a tranny dom's dick. Makes sense that an expert was called in.

It wasn't off a trans dick.

I had a 5some which involved one trans woman, and I didn't know until she was trans until she got her cock out.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hosix

All labs matter!

I had a 5some which involved one trans woman, and I didn't know until she was trans until she got her cock out.

And then you?

Inhaled it?
Cocaine train?

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The stupid thing is, this lame derail only happened because of her even lamer "I've found God, now repent" schtick

Fucking izo is always tagging V, and I don't even have to say why. Germans are weirdos.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
And then you?

Inhaled it?
Cocaine train?

We had cocaine on that trip yes. I found a dealer via my wow classic server discord lol.

I also met up several times in Ibiza with one of the random girls from that night,

• 1Trump

Chris

Potato del Grande

So how did you handle 4 dicks? Asshole, mouth and both hands?

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser

Maybe you could tell Vanessa Vanessa how it was a passable tranny. Were you high, drunk or passed out previously/during? Or did you genuiny not know?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
We had cocaine on that trip yes. I found a dealer via my wow classic server discord lol.

I also met up several times in Ibiza with one of the random girls from that night,
How does buying the coke and then having it offered to you of someone’s dick make you feel? Is it a spur of the moment thing, or is it part of some degradation / humiliation / punishment? How does it give you pleasure, besides the high?

• 1Cringe

Hosix

All labs matter!
How does buying the coke and then having it offered to you of someone’s dick make you feel? Is it a spur of the moment thing, or is it part of some degradation / humiliation / punishment? How does it give you pleasure, besides the high?

So the coke on the dick thing? How much prep time did he need? Was it a perfect line or just a pile?

• 1Worf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Maybe you could tell Vanessa Vanessa how it was a passable tranny. Were you high, drunk or passed out previously/during? Or did you genuiny not know?

It was 5 am on last night of holiday. I saw my Domme friend talking to three random girls, I walked up and said "after party?" They looked at me, then her and said "si" so we all got in a taxi

None of them spoke English, but my friend was telling them now she's a Domme, etc

We get back to hotel, they see the sex toys laying around the place. And after a while I was going down on them

It never ever crossed my mind that one was trans, because I wasn't looking closely, I had my hands and mouth full with the others.

My friend said she knew. And no, she wasn't very attractive

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

It was literally a one line thing. The American Pie 2 image someone posted summarises it perfectly so no need for further details

• 1Pants on Fire!

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
So how did you handle 4 dicks? Asshole, mouth and both hands?
Lmao even pathetic chris is dunking on his own countrymen. This is great.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I thought Izo was a high-quality Dane, or something
He’s danish but it’s easier to just call him a eurocuckistanian or to be more geographically correct a northern eurocuckistanian

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
It was 5 am on last night of holiday. I saw my Domme friend talking to three random girls, I walked up and said "after party?" They looked at me, then her and said "si" so we all got in a taxi

None of them spoke English, but my friend was telling them now she's a Domme, etc

We get back to hotel, they see the sex toys laying around the place. And after a while I was going down on them

It never ever crossed my mind that one was trans, because I wasn't looking closely, I had my hands and mouth full with the others.

My friend said she knew. And no, she wasn't very attractive
Did you let the tranny suck your pepe?

• 1Worf

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It was literally a one line thing. The American Pie 2 image someone posted summarises it perfectly so no need for further details
I don't think I saw that. Repost it pls.