Ossoi’s Diesel Lamentation, Insulin & Domination thread - a sub AMA or ODLIDTASAMA for short

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
I made a video of Kenneth Copeland's lunacy but never uploaded it because I felt I was striking while the iron was cold.

Point is... if he was y'alls portal to what Christianity is or isn't, then I'm not surprised at all at this turnout. Wow.

Yes, I consider fornication out of wedlock as degeneracy. So does God.
Frakenstein's monster, degeneracy. Dues Vult!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Is that like a dry rub or dry brine?

Like a numbing lube I'd imagine. I've known one person in real life who had coke snorted off his dick. He said it numbed his dick. This guy was awesome. He joined sexaholics anonymous to pick up girls. He said back in the 70's he was a drug dealer but he only did it to trade sex for drugs. He'd sell just enough to pay for the shit and the rest went to trade.

Anyway, if it numbs dicks surely it numbs assholes.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
It's my last weekend coming up before I go back to UK for second vaccine. Have a date with "new Domme" on Friday, then will probably go to another fetish party on Saturday. This one isn't hosted at my friends BDSM studio but is a different event.

The schedule of "attractions" is:

1. dark mini opera ballet "Vampira"
2. DDLG show
3. Pole dance show
4. Another show, not sure what.
5. "Anal torment" show
6. "Sacrifice" show

• 1Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Ossoi Ossoi did you ever suck of or get fucked by a man / tranny? What’s the most humiliating the doms get you to do?

Hosix

All labs matter!
It's my last weekend coming up before I go back to UK for second vaccine. Have a date with "new Domme" on Friday, then will probably go to another fetish party on Saturday. This one isn't hosted at my friends BDSM studio but is a different event.

The schedule of "attractions" is:

1. dark mini opera ballet "Vampira"
2. DDLG show
3. Pole dance show
4. Another show, not sure what.
5. "Anal torment" show
6. "Sacrifice" show

I am certain everyone here is only interested in hearing about “Anal Torment”.

Any pictures of this new domme? Or did I miss them?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Dues Vult!
Dues? LoL... like late fee dues at the library?

Heh... you tried bro, you tried. /comfort

---

On topic: Ossoi... all I do is tell people the truth. Sometimes it hurts. Sometimes it helps. I never much interacted with you on here or paid much attention to you (different interests and all) but it seems we've converged here as far as the rickshaw. I missed this thread somehow but I caught up a little yesterday/today.

Man, your life is literally everything I pulled away from years ago. Some people just reek evil and whomever you're around in these pics... oh buddy boy~ I get that you think it's cool and hip and you're the BMOC but this is leading down a dark road dude... Take God out of the equation; I'm not even trying to save your soul here or preach or proselytize ... I'm saying you have potential and are better than this crap your engaged in. Elevate yourself. You got your body in good shape... seems slightly skinny/fat but whatevs. Point is... It's sad to see this, and no one here is going to tell you that because they just want to see how crazy and degenerate you'll go.

No matter what... I wish you the best.

• 1Picard
  • 1Genius!
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
---

On topic: Ossoi... You got your body in good shape... seems slightly skinny/fat

Everything else you said was tolerable, but I can't ignore such stupidity and that's a crime. You clearly aren't worth leaving off my ignore list

IMG_20210627_124806348.jpg

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Everything else you said was tolerable, but I can't ignore such stupidity and that's a crime. You clearly aren't worth leaving off my ignore list
Well sure, skinny/fat isn't the best word usage, you got me there, but it's hard to describe... it's like you're permanently skipping pecs and abs day... something in your core is very off. I'm not a fitness / nutritionist expert so by all means, shit on my ignorance about those things but I do have eyeballs and I do tell it like it is.

The good news? I'm sure you're in better shape than 97% of this forum LoL. But forget about your body... dude... this dark, degen dom/fetish lifestyle is so uncool. Deep down you know I'm just telling you the truth.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I don't think I saw that. Repost it pls.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Like a numbing lube I'd imagine. I've known one person in real life who had coke snorted off his dick. He said it numbed his dick. This guy was awesome. He joined sexaholics anonymous to pick up girls. He said back in the 70's he was a drug dealer but he only did it to trade sex for drugs. He'd sell just enough to pay for the shit and the rest went to trade.

Coke doesn't work like that. It's not like Icy Hot and numbs skin it touches.

- Guy Who's Had Chicks Snort Coke Off His Dick

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

Wait do they actually do sexaholics anonymous co-Ed?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Coke doesn't work like that. It's not like Icy Hot and numbs skin it touches.

- Guy Who's Had Chicks Snort Coke Off His Dick

Then update the part of the wiki page that claims it's a local anesthetic.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Wait do they actually do sexaholics anonymous co-Ed?
Apparently yes. I'm sure there are also unmixed groups. And they tell tales of debauchery better than any penthouse letter.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Apparently yes. I'm sure there are also unmixed groups. And they tell tales of debauchery better than any penthouse letter.
Man. Kinda tempted to check the co-Ed one out. I feel like it would mostly be druggies and Uggos tho. What u think hossboss?