Ossoi’s Diesel Lamentation, Insulin & Domination thread - a sub AMA or ODLIDTASAMA for short

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
View attachment 412625

Congratulations Sylas Sylas for your first Ossoi Ossoi achievement. Whilst it's not a new one, getting your first is always special!

"Resistance is futile, you will be Ossimilated: you hate yourself but deep down you know Ossoi Ossoi Ossoi Ossoi is right!

How many more Ossoi Ossoi Ossoi Ossoi achievements are there?

Sylas Sylas I apologise, you had already earnt this achievement. Time to think up a new on.......

Congratulations to Sylas Sylas for unlocking his second Ossoi Ossoi achievement

"Why won't he apologise" - You actually got an apology from Ossoi Ossoi . This achievement is inspired by a trip to NYC Ossoi Ossoi took with College. Whilst drinking in their youth hostel he knocked over his friends bottle of Budweiser. The beer spilt on his friends phone. The friend insisted nay demanded an apology only for our hero Ossoi Ossoi to refuse - it was his fault for leaving the beer on the floor!

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Screenshot_20230729-045028.png

Screenshot_20230729-045035.png

Fuck this city

• 1Barf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
You're fucking clueless. Rocky was the world champion and heavy favorite. Mickey's the only one that realized the success was getting to his head.

Then in the rematch it was completely dominated by Rocky, like the first fight would have been if he took it seriously

Just STFU when you don't know what you're talking about

quoting this here as a reminder for when Asshat voting comes around

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
If that's not a fan-made trailer, I'd be surprised. No gravitas to the voice and appears to be using recycled shots.

What's even more bizarre is I came across this page when looking it up:

Someone made an entire fake movie page with casting, crew, box office details, and a long plot synopsis. What fucking rabbit hole did I go down?