Ossoi’s Diesel Lamentation, Insulin & Domination thread - a sub AMA or ODLIDTASAMA for short

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
God, there's even fake reviews and quoted comments, a soundtrack, and awards. It's like some weird roleplay where someone is fleshing out future films in the Monster verse. This is some peak autism.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
If that's not a fan-made trailer, I'd be surprised. No gravitas to the voice and appears to be using recycled shots.

What's even more bizarre is I came across this page when looking it up:

Someone made an entire fake movie page with casting, crew, box office details, and a long plot synopsis. What fucking rabbit hole did I go down?

Well, it's not like I still have a reason to find every films TMDB link.

I am not autistic.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just spent an evening with a British girl, who comfortably used the term "chip shop". Apparently chips means fries in gay. That does however beg the question, you have fucking fry shops???

Well...do you

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Just spent an evening with a British girl, who comfortably used the term "chip shop". Apparently chips means fries in gay. That does however beg the question, you have fucking fry shops???

Well...do you

How fucking old are you if you've never learned that chips = fries? Aren't you the same moron that admitted to jerking off over old teamspeak recordings of me? LMAO

Wait till you learn what crisps are

Chris

Potato del Grande

Well...do you
What is a "fry shop"?

The cut potatoes and battered fish are put into a giant deep fat fryer if that is what you mean. Then you put lots of salt, vinegar and mushy peas on it.

Fries and Chips are different things. Fries are thin (eg McDonalds) and Chips are thick, we have both.

I went to Brussels and they had places that just did the chips and not the fish or other extras we have. I felt sad for them. Like wow, you can choose ketchup or mayo or something else? So can we, fucking frog bastards. Is that a fry shop?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Oh and my favourite chip shop fact is that Katsu Curry is sold in them and the Japanese got it from us lmao.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Oh and my favourite chip shop fact is that Katsu Curry is sold in them and the Japanese got it from us lmao.

get-out-scary.gif

Chris

Potato del Grande
Ever had Chips with a nice thick Katsu Sauce poured over them from a Chinese Chippy?

I'm assuming you grew up in a Chinese Takeaway or Chinese Chippy?

Not sure if Chinese Chippies are just a Lancashire thing, in Birmingham we have Kebab Chippies.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Ever had Chips with a nice thick Katsu Sauce poured over them from a Chinese Chippy?

I'm assuming you grew up in a Chinese Takeaway or Chinese Chippy?

Not sure if Chinese Chippies are just a Lancashire thing, in Birmingham we have Kebab Chippies.

You really are a fucking idiot

A) katsu is Japanese

B) I'm from Liverpool, which is where the oldest Chinatown in Europe was established. Hence all the Chinese immigrants to this country started there and spread outwards

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

My uncle said he is going to be an extra in this. At first I thought the title was "Gentleman" and he was going to Moscow, but no - he's filming the scenes in Halifax, UK! lol what a funny story!