<Gold Donor>
1679551701060 (1).png

• 3Trump
  • 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 4 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
It was a really long story about how our forum for years has been talking about AAA MMORPG games that have never came out or have flopped. Many games of which all of us collectively for years were super excited about.

How most of our narrative on this forum, the forum that originated from Everquest, never really saw a new AAA MMORPG.

Everything just been rehashed WoW or EQ or Diablo or etc etc.

Vanguard, Pantheon, Curts Game, EQ3, Titan, the list goes on. All ghosts. All dead.

We ruminated over thousands of pages on games that never delivered for any of us.

We were all so excited and spoke to devs on many occasions over things that ended in tragedy.

That's all. Just remembering how our life went.

We'll be dead here soon, most of us, a good 20 or so years, and more than half of our lives we were on a fucking message board talking about games that ultimately never delivered or even came out.

Anyway, off to the WoW classic thread where I get to go back to Vanilla for the 8th time.

Sorry to be salty.

It's just one thing to have not such a great real life, and another thing entirely when the video games all turn out to be one massive troll.

Pretty sad for us
If this is your mindset, you should make a plan to change your life for the better.

Many, probably even most of us here, despite posting on this message board and the dated connotations about people who play video games, have normal lives. Many people here have wives, girlfriends, children, good careers, friends, go traveling, whatever it may be.

I personally play games somewhere around 0-6 hours a week anymore. Just because we read or post on a forum occasionally doesn’t mean we’re “living half our lives” here. It’s just something to read and post on during the course of the day, and it’s a good crowd of people.

I would bet the median age here is around 40 plus or minus so I hope we’ve got a bit more than 20 years left.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If this is your mindset, you should make a plan to change your life for the better.

Many, probably even most of us here, despite posting on this message board and the dated connotations about people who play video games, have normal lives. Many people here have wives, girlfriends, children, good careers, friends, go traveling, whatever it may be.

I personally play games somewhere around 0-6 hours a week anymore. Just because we read or post on a forum occasionally doesn’t mean we’re “living half our lives” here. It’s just something to read and post on during the course of the day, and it’s a good crowd of people.

I would bet the median age here is around 40 plus or minus so I hope we’ve got a bit more than 20 years left.
This is FoH.
1682589198602.png

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
It was a really long story about how our forum for years has been talking about AAA MMORPG games that have never came out or have flopped. Many games of which all of us collectively for years were super excited about.

How most of our narrative on this forum, the forum that originated from Everquest, never really saw a new AAA MMORPG.

Everything just been rehashed WoW or EQ or Diablo or etc etc.

Vanguard, Pantheon, Curts Game, EQ3, Titan, the list goes on. All ghosts. All dead.

We ruminated over thousands of pages on games that never delivered for any of us.

We were all so excited and spoke to devs on many occasions over things that ended in tragedy.

That's all. Just remembering how our life went.

We'll be dead here soon, most of us, a good 20 or so years, and more than half of our lives we were on a fucking message board talking about games that ultimately never delivered or even came out.

Anyway, off to the WoW classic thread where I get to go back to Vanilla for the 8th time.

Sorry to be salty.

It's just one thing to have not such a great real life, and another thing entirely when the video games all turn out to be one massive troll.

Pretty sad for us
Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user