Outer Banks

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I watched both seasons this weekend. Show is mostly fine. It's mindless entertainment. Cast has good chemistry, the crazy people certainly as fuck come off crazy. Sarah has one hell of a rack. The Johnny B name stuff is amusing in how noticeable it is. There are definitely dubious decisions, but teenagers do dumb things all the time.
I love the amount of time they have her running around town in Bahamas/Bermuda wherever just to show her amazing tits bouncing. A+ cinematography.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Someone knew exactly what they where doing. That shirt is like black magic or something
Yeah...

R.jpeg.jpg

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This show must have an uptick because of the Knives Out movie or something. I didnt even recognize Madelyn Cline in the previews for that move. I seriously hope Hollywood doesnt fuck this poor girls head up.
madelyn-cline-obx.gif

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
This show is so fucking poorly written. Just finished season 3 because my wife made me watch it. All I did was make fun of it the entire time.

Season 1 ending - Boat gets hit by a huge wave - the two dolts do not have life jackets on, and there will be another 6 hours of rough seas and shit weather in the middle of a tropical storm - no way they survived. Season 2 starts - all of a sudden they have life jackets on and managed to use the gold to shine down a tanker? Come on

Then...

Sarah or whoever gets shot and dies. CPR is over with, she's dead. 2 minutes later she just twitches her fingers and comes back to life. Then an hour later is running around outside.... ok yeah sure... who the fuck writes this?

Then......

Ward is on his boat - blows it up and kills himself. The sequence of the explosion shows him on the boat. No way anyone escapes that. Next thing you know he has scuba gear on somehow put on in literal milliseconds and just swims away along with the explosion timing being SO far off from what happened in the previous episode. It's fucking comical.

THEN... lol

Let's just bring back John B's dad out of no where. "He's half dead" says some island dude. Looks fine to me and anyone else watching the show.

I mean Jesus Christ these writers are the king of cheap tricks and nothing ever gets resolved. Couple that with the Tween shit "Hey guys lets talk about our feelings EVERY SINGLE TIME they are in hot water and being chased. Whether it is cartel, police, you name it - over and over again "SHIT WE SHOULD GET MOVING"

Yeah ya think?

I mean come the fuck on.

And then that one black chick rich chick turned poog or whatever they call themselves "OH NO EVERYONE MY PARENTS ARE GOING TO KILL ME!" No, they aren't. You justo do whatever the fuck you want anyway and you are the stereotypical fucking zoomer"

I am hoping my wife forgets about this so I do not have to watch it anymore. With that said, the writing provides comical relief because it is SO bad.