Outriders (Squeenix looter shooter)

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No we are both on PS5.
I wonder if its a PS5 thing because I havent been disconnected once, regardless if Im playing the game with my brother or not. Or.. maybe.. its some quest syncing issue (pulling that out of my ass, idk.)

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Doesn't help I am busier than shit the next couple weeks so I cannot join you either. Are you at the end level grind?
Yea, started the end game grind but haven't made much progress yet. Time has also been an issue for me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I mean how long are people supposed to play this game without it being a live service game with added seasons and seasonal activities like Destiny has? also an addition of some PvP type gameplay would have went a long way as well. Aside that, how may times can you play the same old content over and over again without it being a live service game?

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

That was the main issue. The game was fun and I ran the “endgame” shit a bunch…but at a certain point, you question why. There is no pvp, no live service elements.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, my friends and I had fun while it lasted, but then we hit the wall. What didn't help either is that if you join a lobby with a hacker, they can boost all your stats to the max. It happened to my buddy, which also killed the fun. There was something funky going on with the drop rates before we quit. Apparently the devs were messing with the numbers on the backend after the dlc drop.