Outriders (Squeenix looter shooter)

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I didn't play Outriders until a year+ after it launched, but by the time I decided to give it a chance it had evolved into a truly good game.

I haven't played the expansion yet, but I absolutely plan to once it goes on sale for ~15$. I'm not in any hurry as I literally have an inventory of at least 30 top-tier games that I haven't even installed, much less played.

Cybsled

I had this thing drop - it slaps pretty hard with a Blight bullet build. It you can land crit headshots, you melt bosses. Except the feral shaman super boss - fuck that guy.

outrider.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I enjoy the loot chase in this game. Might not have the best shooting, or best design but damn the loot chase is fun and rewarding when you get a good build together.

Apocalypse lier 20 only and ascension level 28.

Having lots of fun.

• 1Like

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
If you beat the Trial of Tarya Gratar the next time you go in you will see the Catacombs right at the start of the trial. You only get one attempt at it, so make sure you don't die.

There must be other secret bits yes?

Cybsled

After struggling, I looked online for good techno builds since the old blight build seemed to not be as great anymore. I found a great one that uses the middle talent path with a little dip into the bottom one and involves double turrets, then trying to get certain perks that boost turret and anomaly damage. Holy fuck it was like night and day. Not only was I super tanky, but I was practically spamming turrets everywhere and getting buffs each time I did, while the turrets basically murdered everything lol

Gator

Molten Core Raider
I moved my technomancer build to the bottom path and so far I'm enjoying it. I use freeze wave, grenades, and the rocket/minigun which make short work of most enemies. Note: I just left black gulch so I haven't opened up end game yet so things may change

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Ive been using a techno build with both tox and turrets using the mod that causes the cryo turret to shoot tox and the armor set that gives a stacking turret bonus.

Cybsled

The techmonger one? I only have 2 pieces thus far, so I haven't been able to slap that on. I've been using the 3 piece "Lich King" set for the freeze damage bonus for now.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Yeah that one. With Double Trouble, Focused Discharge, Face Melter, Improved Coolant, Radical Therapy, Turrets with Benefits, Toxic Piercer, Toxic Lead and No Resistance Against the Fortified. The last three synergize to create a ludicrous amount of Toxic damage,. especially with the Dissection branch of the Desolation Pax Tree.

Weapon wise I'm using Roaring Umbra with Kinetic Stomp, Shadow Comet and Ultimate Anomaly Surge.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Well I’ve been playing since this came out with a friend without any issues both of us in the PS5, but last night we started disconnecting no matter who joins who, same thing tonight.

Basically we can’t do multiplayer anymore as we constantly disconnect. It sucks as we were having lots of fun.

Made it to Apocalypse Tier 26.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
We gave it another try. Disconnected after about 5 minutes. Game is no longer playable for us in multiplayer. This sucks.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Totally worth $35.

Let me know when it's on sale. Shouldn't be long at this rate.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Have you tried random MP with others? That could help rule out some things

Not exactly, we played alts without any issues, played my main with his alt without issue, played my alt with his main without issues. Our main together don’t work though, keep disconnecting. It feels like it might be some sort of conflict with our specs/mods but I feel we would crash if there was a bug not just disconnect. We tried changing stuff and nothing seems to work as we always crash.

Cybsled

That sucks, but at least it rules out completely broken characters or completely broken MP.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Wish this game had a crossplay friends list and chat. My buddy plays on PC and I'm on PS5 and it sucks having to text each other to see when we are on. Really enjoying the gear grind though.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Wish this game had a crossplay friends list and chat. My buddy plays on PC and I'm on PS5 and it sucks having to text each other to see when we are on. Really enjoying the gear grind though.

Doesn't help I am busier than shit the next couple weeks so I cannot join you either. Are you at the end level grind?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not exactly, we played alts without any issues, played my main with his alt without issue, played my alt with his main without issues. Our main together don’t work though, keep disconnecting. It feels like it might be some sort of conflict with our specs/mods but I feel we would crash if there was a bug not just disconnect. We tried changing stuff and nothing seems to work as we always crash.
Is someone modding their game?