Outriders (Squeenix looter shooter)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hosix

All labs matter!
Fun game and lots of pewpew to do.

I am on Ps4Pro and have had no graphics issues. Connection issues? Fuck ya!

My sons play on Xbox series x. Ya I can absolutely see the difference and that is to be expected.

We have done cross play with all 3 of us but it crashes after about an hour. If my youngest and I just duo? We have gotten 3 hours and no issues. But as soon as my other son joins? 1 hour and we are crashing.

I get a handful of connection crashes a day solo. But I can see a ton of potential with mixing classes/abilities and weapons. Hopefully they fix cross play cause we had fun mowing waves of enemies. Plus some of the bosses? The spider one was a fun ride.

It’s like destiny/gears of war and the division had a threesome and made a baby game.

Cybsled

Diving into this after work this evening, finally. Best solo class? Was looking at devastator but the tech guy with the turrets looked kinda neat as well.

Consensus online is trickster and devastator are best solo classes. As such, I went technomancer because fuck metas lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Well.. I switched my build to be more offense for soloing wt15 on techno. Using the landlubber sniper and amber vault lmg and pestilence talents of the tree, toxic rounds, blighted freeze turret, gear is level 41-42, sniper has legendary minefield and fireworks for double explosions.. holy... shit... easy. Volcanic and toxic rounds carry so hard and you can set them up for unlimited use.

That's not say the trip to wt15 was easy, in a trio there was some rough maps, even in the end we stayed in wt14 to finish the campaign cause stuff started getting real spongy. Gotten like 12 legendaries so far, with like half of them coming from story stuff and wt reward.

I rolled up a devastator last night, they have a rough start with their skills, long cooldowns to deal with, certainly not able to do frontline and therefore heal like they're intended to until some good talents and mods I guess. Gonna farm some of the better talents on gear and hand them off to the deva to break down for mods, should make a difference getting t2 talents earlier.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
So are those of you finishing at like WT4, 6, whatever all playing alone? Anyone playing with friends and what did you finish it? did you ever have to stop advancing it or turn it down?

Yes, I was almost completely solo play outside of syncing down to help my brother on a couple of missions. My friends that have been playing together raised WT way faster than I did, even early on when I wasn't dying.

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Consensus online is trickster and devastator are best solo classes. As such, I went technomancer because fuck metas lol
Yeah techno is pretty good solo I think. Pop heads with sniper rifle and assault rifle for the rushers. I'm having a good time with that setup and reaching world tier 10 at level 25.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't think a lot of people are paying attention to the minigun/Perpetuum Mobile interaction or else Techno would be the meta. Doubt that is working as intended though.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
1617659408120.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't think a lot of people are paying attention to the minigun/Perpetuum Mobile interaction or else Techno would be the meta. Doubt that is working as intended though.
Most people don't care for the slow movement, and the MG/PM setup in multiplayer sucks balls.

Edit: Finished the campaign, ended up lvl30 / wt13. Everything after the Grand Obelisk felt really rough, especially the sound. The story also went to shit, up til then I thought it was alright. Zero closure with the Wanderer as well, guess if there is going to be a DLC he/it/whatever will be the link.

This is the class tree I went with for most of the game, was fairly easy. The worst mobs to fight were the 2 "Warlord Shaman".
pest.jpg

Last edited:

Fucker

Log Wizard
Is this game worth a buy?

Mixed reviews on Steam which I suspect is from server stability issues.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Easily think it's worth the price just on the story mode let alone whatever I get out of end game/multiplayer.

No server problems that I've noticed since the initial complaints, but have had 3 crashes.

• 1Picard

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Mostly bad reviews from server stability I would say, which seem to have been fixed mostly, still crashing going on though, half of which comes from losing connection to party leader host and crashes the game for everyone...

A tip for those in the expeditions area, you can get drop pod resource quickly by buying up titanium from Bailey for scraps, then using that to buy the supply from Tiago, farm more gear and sell for more scraps, rinse repeat, doesn't seem to be a cap for it. Also as you go up in expedition levels so do the vendor stuff, and well level 44 stuff cost 3k, but then the level 46 stuff costed 6k supply.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Im giving into my boredom and looking for a cheaper purchase price. Enjina or w/e is cheapest, but I cant seem to get past their phone verification (cant change the area code to a US based one?). Has anyone found something not 60+?

Melicant

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Im giving into my boredom and looking for a cheaper purchase price. Enjina or w/e is cheapest, but I cant seem to get past their phone verification (cant change the area code to a US based one?). Has anyone found something not 60+?
Greenmangaming has it for 47.99 when logged in.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
server instability is definitely still a thing. was trying to watch CohhCarnage finish an expedition and he simply couldn't do it, server disconnect every single time. every instance he tried to do for over an hour.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Really having fun with this, at about 3 hours in so still really early. Devastator feels pretty fun, brawler-esque.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I could have just been lucky, but each time I've completed a set of Hunts or Contracts, I get a random legendary weapon (contract) / armor (hunt). Disappointed with the Legendary weapons though, aside from looking great, they are nothing special beyond the t3 mod. They should have an innate perk. The armors at least a set bonus if you can manage to get 3 pieces.

Hosix

All labs matter!
I do like being able to change your perk points whenever. It gives you the ability to change your build depending on your group or for a specific encounter.

• 1Like