Outriders (Squeenix looter shooter)

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
I believe they said they will return said items due to this bug...
  • Restoration should take place on a specific day and should be a one-time event
    • The exact date is TBC but we’re hoping for this to occur in the coming week(s)
    • We will update you when we have confirmation of date and timings
    • We will only be able to restore the most valuable tiers of items lost, e.g. Epics and Legendaries.
      • We will be unlikely to restore an inventory full of blue gear.
    • The restoration should be additive to your inventory. It should not replace your current inventory.
    • Restored items may not be have the exact same stats as the lost items

No timeline, no guarantee on items being the same. Also, this was in response to the items disappearing pre-patch. Even though the patch is now deployed, the bug is still happening. So I guess they didn't figure it out yet. Or maybe a new bug?

Also, no luck on the refund. Sad times. Will be playing the waiting game then.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I said fuck it and downloaded a trainer. These guys are fucking clueless. Shit was fun and didn't mind paying the money for the campaign. I've been making it rain with legendaries and going through the campaign with the devastator. I'll keep doing this until they ban me or give me the cheater tag.

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
So after the patch yesterday with a line item claiming to fix characters losing their inventory, 100x more people are reporting complete loss of gear. Across all platforms.

Hosix

All labs matter!
So after the patch yesterday with a line item claiming to fix characters losing their inventory, 100x more people are reporting complete loss of gear. Across all platforms.

Ya I was just reading about this. Single player and group play...don’t matter. Players are losing all gear and stash.

This feels like Anthem 2.0

Cybsled

Finally getting some good guns in this. Got a nice bolt action sniper that heals you for 30% of crit hits, so headshots heal me for like 5k+ lol. Also got a good AR running with bone shards II and that parabelum thing or whatever skill, the one that gives you a free reload if you have less than 30% ammo on a kill. Makes decay bullet uptime MUCH easier. That one fight where you have to clear the court yard at the giant gate, there would have been no fucking way I could have beaten that without sustained decay bullet uptime. Even then, I was running around like a fucking druid trying to kite guards in Freeport while dodging Alphas instagib jump attacking you.

The zerg mobs in this game are simultaneously the easiest and hardest enemies in this game. If you can get a choke point going, they're easy mode. But the second a choke point isn't viable and they are coming from multiple angles, you can get fucked up super fast. Especially the little zergling ones...at high difficulty they can kill you extremely fast. They're the main reason I'm running the bone shard skill, I need that AOE to burst down packs of them so I don't get overwhelmed.

The Amazon enemies rank up there too. They're like zerglings, except they dodge like ninjas and knock you back and fuck you up super fast.

And fuck the blood seeker elite. Holy shit that enemy is fucking bullshit. It's literally like blood seeker from DOTA, you can't really outrun it. Your best bet is to try to CC it and land crit headshots /w decay before it becomes immune and owns you with its 1-shot attacks.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I can now solo T13 with Devastator shotgun build. Two stars though. Just need to raise Bonus firepower by 10 along with close combat by 8. That should at least get me to T14 rating.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How to get a nice weapon, if you have the Hells Rangers stuff. Saw Gladd do this today, similar to what I did, but they figured out what FP you needed.

Make a new character. Get to the Stash, grab the Hells Rangers weapon (for me it was the AR). Put in the general stash. Swap back to main character and the the weapon. Take the weapon to Zahedi and change the Variant (for me it was to Tactical). If the firepower changes to 359+, keep it. Upgrade it to Epic, then level it up. A 359fp epic AR, when lvl'd to 50 has 90.9fp.

If the Variant change doesn't give you 359+, just Alt-F4 (without exiting the change variant screen). Log back in and repeat.

• 2Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

How many times did it take you? I've tried about 10 times now and closest I got was like 340

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Did it for 2 hours while watching TV and highest I got was 356.
Is it possible to skip the Nvidia and company logo splashes? I already disabled the big loud Square Enix video.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I am able to clear T15s now with not that great of gear or III mods. Think I'm sitting at 180k firepower/80k anomaly running top tree of pyro.

It's not zoom zoom but it does the job.

Can't carry multiplayer for shit though as whenever more than 2 people are in T13 or higher it sucks if people can't hold their weight.

Pretty much no desire to farm for better gear though and not overly interested in releveling but I got 50 hours out of it so no complaints. Will revisit when new content comes out.

Cybsled

The museum quest lady is so fucking annoying. I can't wait until I finish the final 2 handins and never have to see her again lol

"Bring me relics, so we don't forget out past!"

*gives her a relic*

"Ah, this relic reminds me that we're all going to die and what is the point of anything. Everything sucks and this relic is meaningless like existence"

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How many times did it take you? I've tried about 10 times now and closest I got was like 340
A few hours. I finally hit a 375, right after I had gotten so fed up with the process that I made several new characters so that I had 5 base guns to work on. First variant change after that is when I hit the 375. I'm guessing at lvl50 this weapon will reach 93.4k or so, since at lvl46 it is 53.4.k, if lvl47 is 63.4k, then its 10k per lvl, unless there is a bigger boost from 49 to 50.

This applies to other pieces of gear too. Its funny that the best setup for a Blighted Rounds Techno is to use a few skill mods as possible. You only need 1-2 at most: the Ammo Back on Kill (there are 2 variations of this - Toxic Lead (40% back) and Trick Up Your Sleeve (30%, the actual skill mod) and the BR lasts 2 magazines mod. Everyother mod is for damage, with 1-2 defensive mods.

To get this going, find a set of blue armors with the stats you want (its mod doesn't really matter). Then do the upgrade rarity trick, if you don't see the mod you want in the list, just alt-f4 and do again.

Last edited:

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
I finally hit a 375, right after I had gotten so fed up with the process that I made several new characters so that I had 5 base guns to work on.

So it's possible to do multiple in one go without it auto-saving between each?

Edit: Confirmed, so long as you don't leave the crafting menu entirely, the variant is not saved. Definitely worth it to gather a handful of them from fresh characters since it takes 2 minutes from start to stash and that's how long it takes the game to load up anyway.

Last edited:

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So it's possible to do multiple in one go without it auto-saving between each?

Edit: Confirmed, so long as you don't leave the crafting menu entirely, the variant is not saved. Definitely worth it to gather a handful of them from fresh characters since it takes 2 minutes from start to stash and that's how long it takes the game to load up anyway.
Yep.

This also seems to enable duping. I haven't tried this myself, just saw a blurb about it on reddit, but it makes sense. Place an item into the Stash, then alt-f4. This crashes the game, so the game resets you back to before using the Stash. Yet, the Stash is its own thing, server side, so it updates itself without needing a client save. Right? So now you have 2 of what you had before, the original in the Stash and dupe caused by alt-f4 in your client inventory.

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
I'd love to try that, but right now there's probably a 5% chance your stash gets wiped when you do.