Outside the Wire (2021)

Cybsled

looks like Bright is the clear winner of best netflix originala

Like others stated, probably the closest we will get to a live action Shadowrun. Concept is just really full of potential.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
except for the stupid bullet being slower than the speed of sound bit
ddd439116a7e12625de54132e8a40026.gif

Never saw that so I have no idea what it means in the movie but its common for bullets to move slower than the speed of sound. One of the ways you make a firearm "hollywood quiet" is by using heavy bullets that go faster than the speed of sound so you dont cause the very loud and distinct sonic boom.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
ddd439116a7e12625de54132e8a40026.gif

Never saw that so I have no idea what it means in the movie but its common for bullets to move slower than the speed of sound. One of the ways you make a firearm "hollywood quiet" is by using heavy bullets that go faster than the speed of sound so you dont cause the very loud and distinct sonic boom.
there's a scene at the end of the movie where a sniper is taking people out. one of the main characters is able to functionally dodge the sniper fire because you can hear the bullet about a second BEFORE it hits the target. she's then able to figure out where he is based on that information and take him out.

there is NO reason why a sniper would WANT to slow down his bullets like that. sub-sonic rounds ARE a thing but a sniper has every reason NOT to use them.

i just ackchyually'd your ackchyually. =D