Outward (PC/Xbox/PS4 Survival RPG Mar-26)

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
curio.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Detailed gameplay explanations. Day one status earned.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
TJT TJT I came here to post that video. Never heard of this game before and survival is not usually my jam but I'm pretty interested in this.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
TJT TJT I came here to post that video. Never heard of this game before and survival is not usually my jam but I'm pretty interested in this.
It seems more like survival along the vein of Subnautica than old school survival games that were essentially "toys" not "games". There's an actual story and goal to give you a direction rather than progressing for progression's sake.

• 1Like

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
So the game features Dark Souls difficulty, different death scenarios, different endings, lots of crafting, fully co-op (even local split screen), a large world that requires you to explore it to find skills with no easy to follow map?

Added to wishlist.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Amod Amod could you please edit the title to reflect that the game will be on PS4 and XBOne as well as PC?

Oh, and it has a March 26th release date, if we can squeeze that in there too.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Never mind, was interested till I noticed you can't play on PS1. What a piece of shit.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I will be playing this Tuesday morning maybe. Will be a great relaxing game I think!

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I'll be grabbing it because TJT TJT isn't going to be able to play this without me.

And now I'm juggling three games :p

Caliane

I will be playing this Tuesday morning maybe. Will be a great relaxing game I think!
I was going to say, these things usually get released noon or later.
But they did post yesterday, 2pm CET. (central europe time) which is 9am EST. not sure where you're at. so, about an hour.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Downloading. I'll be on tonight ;)

Looks like it is only 2 player coop? Can't have 4?