Overwatch

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I think the current iteration of Temple of Anubis is fine, though the first point could maybe use another point of entry. I understand the single point since the defenders have to run so far, but meh. The second point used to be so much worse

xzi

Mouthbreather
To be fair, the anubis map is a choke on both defense and offense unless you can fly. I think point 2 is totally fine but the first point is a little obnoxious.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
GGs tonight Proobs, sorry I had to dip after the 2nd one had to put the kiddos to bed.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
To be fair, the anubis map is a choke on both defense and offense unless you can fly. I think point 2 is totally fine but the first point is a little obnoxious.
Yea, the first point is what I'm talking about. Was was completely shocked it had only one small point to go through

Xevy

Log Wizard
I enjoy the Brawl more than regular mode. Mostly because I play with 4-6 people and I'm the fucking tank EVERY time unless it's randomly cycling heroes. Also this brawl is a great way of getting acquainted to new characters and you don't have to worry about some dude who only plays Hanzo Ulting your team 1000 times.

Cybsled

Downside to the the all-random brawl is unless you stay alive for a long time, you never get ult up.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Yea, the first point is what I'm talking about. Was was completely shocked it had only one small point to go through
Anubis map is one of my favorites, for both offense and defense. There are a lot of chokes but it's not so bad if you're willing to stray from the obvious route. Not sure which "one small point to go through" you're referring to, but there's in fact 3 paths in the beginning and you can also fly over the initial wall with a few characters too. Easy to get past the 1st point if your team isn't stubborn on their hero choice.

My most fun games have been on Anubis.

I also like all the KotH maps. I just enjoy the congested fights a lot more.

I hate the payload maps. Too spread out and annoying, but I guess they have great appeal for others.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Anubis map is one of my favorites, for both offense and defense. There are a lot of chokes but it's not so bad if you're willing to stray from the obvious route. Not sure which "one small point to go through" you're referring to, but there's in fact 3 paths in the beginning and you can also fly over the initial wall with a few characters too. Easy to get past the 1st point if your team isn't stubborn on their hero choice.

My most fun games have been on Anubis.

I also like all the KotH maps. I just enjoy the congested fights a lot more.

I hate the payload maps. Too spread out and annoying, but I guess they have great appeal for others.
Can't do those other options unless you get them in the brawl lol. (which has been fun)

I'm talking about the double doorway from spawn A

http://www.furiouspaul.com/overwatch...-of-anubis.gif

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Played a bit last night - had more fun than I thought I would. Really enjoyed Roadhog actually, though I'm not sure where he is on the power scale - felt like a moba hero in FPS mode. Satisfying hooking someone then one shotting them in the face!

Ryoz

<Donor>
Yea, played a team last night where the road hog was pulling people into junkrats trap. Pretty devastating.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Can't do those other options unless you get them in the brawl lol. (which has been fun)

I'm talking about the double doorway from spawn A

http://www.furiouspaul.com/overwatch...-of-anubis.gif
What other options can't you get? The double doorway on Anubis isn't a problem is what I was saying. You can use Reinhardt shield or Winston bubble to get your team into the side passages easily, or you can dart into those passages with many champs that have blinks, dashes, etc. Sitting at the double doors hoping to "break" their defense is dumb as hell. And as I said, you can even go on top of the wall to get the height advantage with quite a few heroes.

I've been spamming Soldier 76 and just flank teams all day. Sprint into a side passage and get em' from behind.

I also love D'Va for the insane mobility.

spronk

FPS noob
if anyone wants a friend on PC battle.net add me spronk#1474 I play mostly early afternoons PST

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm sure its just because my JBoots got adjusted but it feels like McCree reloads slower now after fanning the hammer