Overwatch

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Well Junkrat is for sure going to be one of my mains, feels so much like pipe-demoman from TFC/TF2

Cybsled

I like how he has a final aloha snackbar explosion when he dies...got a revenge kill on a reaper that snuck up on me because of that
wink.png

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
I'm not a big FPS fan but liked this when I saw it at Pax East a couple years ago. A bunch of my buddies ordered it so I played with them last night. This game is pretty fun. I played Mercy for most of the night and it reminded me a lot of Global Agenda. I'll probably end up picking it up.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I wouldn't say Junkrat is the easiest Defense hero to start with, his main attacks take a bit of time to get used to and he requires good knowledge of the map to use well, since you quite often want to setup at chokepoints and bounce grenades in weird angles to hit people hiding behind shit and stuff. I'd say Bastion is more straightforward. I would also argue that it's easier to start supports with Lucio than Mercy, he's more wellrounded and less reliant on your teammates being non retards.

Didn't read the descriptions for everything, but I assume they're mostly fairly accurate. That said, just try everything and pick stuff you like to play, it's much better than picking the "best".

spronk

FPS noob
matchmaking really is on point, with so many people playing and quitting you'd think you would get stuck in existing games but I've only joined one (losing) game so far in ~20 matches. thats one thing I really, really hate about battlefront/call of duty. Also the difference between winning/losing is so slight that it really just doesn't matter, one thing I was concerned about since i usually solo queue but when I get put on teams that are way outclassed its still fun, I just hang back and run a damage dealer/sniper if no one else on the team will play the objective.

Also really smart to have a 1 minute game start time where you can run around, gives MM time to find people and you don't feel stuck in a lobby.

Game is open beta in ~5 hours, everyone can play it after that.