Overwatch

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
151027230224-altwork-station-780x439.jpg

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol.

Cant wait till the 23rd. Name on battle.net is Jozu as well, Im down for games. I usually play Hanzo or S76.

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Too expensive for me. I've got a limited budget and 80? for a game is too pricey (My g/f also plays so I'd need two copies). It's even more hilarous how the blizzard store offered me the origins edition which is 50% more expensive and hid that casual 40? game somewhere below.

I mostly played whatever i felt was appropriate to counter the enemy team. I've watched Worth a Buy overwatch preview and I totally agree with the guy. You can change heroes on your spawnpoint so if you've taken the wrong guy you can always counter their 5man TurretBuilder+Reinhardt with a team of Junkrats, Pharahs and Widowmakers.

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Even if I wanted to play with others, there's like 0 people in Europe from these forums. (Quineloe excluded)

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I never really used Battle.net as I have never played WoW or much of Diablo. Am I a criminal for that? Overwatch will be the first Blizzard game I actually play.

Jozu#1962

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Its even better when his salty friend comes who thinks he's actually good at what he's playing but is in fact abysmal. At least Ut knows he's bad.
Haha! That would be Loderunner. Who is very good at Overwatch actually. Have we played together? And yeah, I suck
smile.png

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Haha! That would be Loderunner. Who is very good at Overwatch actually. Have we played together? And yeah, I suck
smile.png
Yeah we played together once. He did seem pretty decent though I was pretty hammered so I don't really recall specifics.