Overwatch

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I did the Origins from Amazon since I'm a Prime member, it was like $48, so $8 more than the normal edition for Origins.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_133884.jpg

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I don't mind Bastion but the issue will always be that the effectiveness of the Reinhardt/Bastion combo both takes retard level of brain power to figure out and minimal actual coordination.

Switching classes and intentionally getting rid of the bastion asanyonetakes more thought/skill than the effectiveness of the combo. I do think his transformation could be a little longer. Hooking Bastion as Roadhog when he was at full health and completely unaware, only to have him be able to shift to turret and kill me before I killed him made me a bit salty.

Cybsled

I don't buy the shift to turret thing. If you are solo and have no HP, maybe? But one point blank shotgun after hook will destroy Bastion.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Genji seems like one of the more awesome characters ive seen in a video game, function wise as well as asthetics.

He is just difficult to master. His shurikens can effectively function as a mid to long range bolt action rifle, not to mention the ability to reflect long range attacks. Ive killed Widow by reflecting a salvo of sniper fire.

His shift attack is the tricky thing. You can use it to attack from all angles but Im not good enough with it and usually I get caught out. I seen a Genji player who had a 25 kill streak with 35 eliminations overall. Dude was wall jumping and decimating their entire team.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I don't mind Bastion but the issue will always be that the effectiveness of the Reinhardt/Bastion combo both takes retard level of brain power to figure out and minimal actual coordination.

Switching classes and intentionally getting rid of the bastion asanyonetakes more thought/skill than the effectiveness of the combo. I do think his transformation could be a little longer. Hooking Bastion as Roadhog when he was at full health and completely unaware, only to have him be able to shift to turret and kill me before I killed him made me a bit salty.
Pharah rockets or Junkrat nades. Just break the shield. People act like Rein's shield is invincible but it only has 2k HP.

And for the latter .... either you're making stuff up or you somehow managed to whiff an entire clip of shotgun spray at point blank range. Which would possibly make you the worst player in the beta.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
So much Bastion hate, yet I feel like he's trash. As S76 he's a free kill. If a Rein is standing in front of a Bastion then great, now it's a 4v6 elsewhere. S76 can flank around usually, too.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I don't know if Bastion is trash per-se its more a retard check for your team. One of which, apparently, many teams fail. But even one person switching to a logical Bastion counter can really shut him down. If you are 100% convinced it is your team that is retarded and not you (editors note: you're probably incorrect) just swap over to Genji and when the retard runs right down the barrel of Bastion's fire sights pop E and run infront of him. Either the Bastion will have to stop firing or you kill the Bastion.

Like Ravishing said though. If the Rein is 100% committed to standing on top of the Bastion and shielding him find a different path. That is now two heroes who are committed to shutting down a hallway. On some maps that is effective but more often than not it is an overcommitment.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Hopefully everyone who has taken to twitter to post about Bastion being overpowered has found this video:Overwatch: And Then Theres This Bastion - YouTube

It's one of those characters that just chews through newbies, yet is drastically underpowered when facing experienced players.
lol "experienced" bastions arent gonna be all alone and easy pickings for a genji reflection or roadhog hook.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Great vid!

Love how Hanzo is the one angered and Genji is all honorable. Kinda a twist for me without reading their lore and shit. Genji just "looks" like he'd be all rage-filled.