Overwatch

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Ya, arcade mode can make for some epic 10+ minute overtimes because of all the low cooldowns and mass ultimates. Pharah can basically fly forever, Tracer can blink constantly, D'Va ult charges super fast, and the increased suitability helps some heroes like Zarya and lets her build her energy to WTF levels easily.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Have you guys tried Brawl? it's super fun and there's no reason not to play it with no competitive mode. You get exp same as normal. The current brawl is hilarity and so much fun. Tracer can basically teleport nonstop, for example.
Yeah, it's fun until your playing AGAINST a Tracer or 3.... Played a round with Pharah where I didn't touch the ground once. Was fun having dog fights with other Pharahs and such and just good practice in general.

Arcade is fun, but they should of did the random characters for launch so people kinda get forced to try out different types and you have an alternative to the Bastion/Torb rape force frustrating new players.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Torb is hilarious. If you start getting lvl 3 turrets in prime defense spots as a defender against noobs...loooool. I went 27-1 one game and didnt even try.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If yesterday's tournament is any indication it looks like McCree may be on the nerf block yet again. Nothing but double McCree everywhere.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ya, arcade mode can make for some epic 10+ minute overtimes because of all the low cooldowns and mass ultimates. Pharah can basically fly forever, Tracer can blink constantly, D'Va ult charges super fast, and the increased suitability helps some heroes like Zarya and lets her build her energy to WTF levels easily.
HEHE tracer is fun on this mode but vs a team with two of the skater dudes with the rapid cool downs I could not hurt anybody. I dumped like 20 clips into one dude bouncing around like a dervish and never managed to budge his health with all he aoe healing stuff going on.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
How's this run on low end PCs?
I run a bit over mid level graphics on a 580GTX video card and it runs 60fps solid no slow downs at all. I am slowly creeping my graphic levels up manually as I think given how well its running I can throw some more stuff on as well. So overally seems to play pretty well on a 4 going on 5 year old rig with a low end video card.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Had a match last night with some rerolled bros where I didn't even die(don't know if any of us did) as Mercy. I'd never had that happen before. It was awesome. I've been on the winning side of stomps before, but they always managed to focus me at least once.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Last night was a blast. Entered game and invited all the RR bros, instantly had 5 man team and then someone added 1 more for 6.
Can't remember all the names but Myself, March, McFly for sure, if you were in the team let me know. I can't remember everyone's forum --> B.Net names.

You would have thought a 6-stack would be facing lots of tough teams but we were dominating games without even much communication lol.

Goes to show OW is doing a pretty good job getting people to group up and play easily. Stacks aren't necessarily "good", just bros playing with bros.

20% bonus XP is a nice incentive, too.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
20% bonus for grouping, not sure what the cutoff but was getting 20% with less than 6 for sure.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
It hard to keep track of RR people on battle.net as most of you have different names there.

I really need to get the voice chat figured out, so I can hear/talk with the people who have it on.

Is there a way to have it on for the "Team" and not the group so I don't have to deal with the strangers who fill up the group if we're not full?
smile.png

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Sorry to Abrams (whoever that is on the forums). We were running pretty fast and I wasn't watching my chat.

I'm so hooked in this game. I'm absolutely awful but can't stop playing.

I do have a problem with how fast the turret's aiming is, you can barely peak without it destroying you. Doesn't feel right (unless you're deploying it).

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Last night was a blast. Entered game and invited all the RR bros, instantly had 5 man team and then someone added 1 more for 6.
Can't remember all the names but Myself, March, McFly for sure, if you were in the team let me know. I can't remember everyone's forum --> B.Net names.

You would have thought a 6-stack would be facing lots of tough teams but we were dominating games without even much communication lol.

Goes to show OW is doing a pretty good job getting people to group up and play easily. Stacks aren't necessarily "good", just bros playing with bros.

Brahma, myself and I believe Mordryn or Morderm or some shit. That was some fun shit, especially watching Brahma charge that Mercy and crush her into a wall. Having Brahma as Rein and that badass Mercy following me around while I rained down death as Pharah was awesome.

How do you get level 3 Torb turret? I beat on my turret for a long time trying to see if it went higher but it wouldn't increase, I'm fairly new to him.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Brahma, myself and I believe Mordryn or Morderm or some shit. That was some fun shit, especially watching Brahma charge that Mercy and crush her into a wall. Having Brahma as Rein and that badass Mercy following me around while I rained down death as Pharah was awesome.

How do you get level 3 Torb turret? I beat on my turret for a long time trying to see if it went higher but it wouldn't increase, I'm fairly new to him.
You have to Q on Torb when your turret is L2 and it'll go L3

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider

I'm Mordryn on bnet. I really should use the free change to match it to my forum handle, since nearly all the people I play with are from here.