Overwatch

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
rrr_img_134590.jpg

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
ult. His ult automatically upgrades his turret for the duration to level 3 as well as empowering him.
The turret has to be L2. You can't drop a L1 then ult to get to L3. You do get increased whack speed while MC'd to upgrade the turret, though.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
What mice are you guys playing with? Haven't played FPS in awhile, I have a Logitech G something or other (wireless). I had a death adder that I dropped and broke, tihnking about picking up another.. unless there's something better.

Tenks

I'm still using my G500 without weights. I think for this type of game a lighter mouse is better since its so twitchy instead of a methodical FPS like CSGO.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm using my Logitech Mx518 because it is the mold from which all good mice were made and it is still working 100% after like 8 years :p

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If yesterday's tournament is any indication it looks like McCree may be on the nerf block yet again. Nothing but double McCree everywhere.
Curious if they should just put his right click on a CD like soldiers. It does equal if not more damage then the rockets.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Curious if they should just put his right click on a CD like soldiers. It does equal if not more damage then the rockets.
It's a significantly different use case though. He doesn't feel like he's in a terribly over-powered spot right now, his abilities mostly make sense, but he is very strong in a lot more situations than some other characters (although some characters are insanely strong in their own 'niche' situations). His damage falloff on range has been hit, his reload is slower after right click, and flashbang is annoying as fuck but tiny so the only thing I could really see them hitting is his health slightly at this point.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Long ass post
That is pretty much what I have done with JUST playing Reinhart. He's easy as fuck to play obviously...but knowing who I can beat down, and who I can not beat down made me 10x better. I know now when going up against a turret Bastion I know I can charge him on the reload and own him. I can in no way beat a smart Roadhog or Mei. Just stun them and move on if solo. I personally can't beat Tracer. Too fast for my old ass. Shit like this.

Knowing the maps like all FPS's is key though. Knowing the flank locations and the long stretches is key.

Overall I am having a great time. PLUS I got Reinharts epic skin last night. So I'm all good.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tracer really has nothing she can do vs. Reinhart either so it's a mutual disinterest agreement pretty much. It takes like 23 clips in his head from behind the shield to down him, it's so pointless. Even if he's the last enemy standing I'll just dart off and go set up my next opportunity to be a dick to the back line.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ill be on Thursday night then i took week vaca from work lol. I wanted to get started tue like everyone else but 12 hr shifts no bueno.

Im pretty decent w Hanzo, and thats pretty much it.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
First time getting to do this and it being POTG.

Edit: And next time I'll make sure to cut out that 12ish seconds of loading screen. Derp.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Tracer really has nothing she can do vs. Reinhart either so it's a mutual disinterest agreement pretty much. It takes like 23 clips in his head from behind the shield to down him, it's so pointless. Even if he's the last enemy standing I'll just dart off and go set up my next opportunity to be a dick to the back line.
I found this out yesteray. Sticky bomb ult does not kill Roadhog or Reinhardt at full health. I feel like my entire life is a lie.

Hell yeah we did Brahma, I'm about to hop on now if anyone is game.

Tenks

Sticky bomb does what 300 damage? I wish they'd just display the damn information in this game for how much damage things do.

That said it is often times pretty easy to get a stick on Rein and usually people are near him. If given the chance I zip behind him and plant my Q.