Overwatch

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I highly recommend everyone watch this vid:OVERWATCH CANCEL TUTORIAL - YouTube
Guy explains most of the good cancels and is very helpful. Vid posted up yesterday.

Roadhog is around the 9min mark.

The Genji cancels seem required, they make a huge difference. Reaper cancels are easy enough learn to get a little edge and S76 is kinda minor but useful.
Reinhardt/Roadhog cancels seem massive too.
Something he didn't say for Genji was after your Q ends and you're sheathing the sword you can Shift out of that animation as well. It greatly increases the speed at which you can start doing damage again.

Also with the Roadhog he didn't say that you can RMB, hook, LMB, melee, E and they all cancel each other.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This weeks Brawl.

Super Shimada Bros.

Hanzo and Genji only
Hanamura only
Doubled health
75% faster Ability cooldowns
100% slower Ultimate charge rate

xzi

Mouthbreather
Seagull is amazing and deserves all the love he's getting, but also keep in mind he's had a full year of playing vs many of us, and playing with competitive players at that. I have no doubt he'll get way better but there's a lot of abusing pubstomps going on at the moment, haha.

I love 'em though

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Seagull is amazing and deserves all the love he's getting, but also keep in mind he's had a full year of playing vs many of us, and playing with competitive players at that. I have no doubt he'll get way better but there's a lot of abusing pubstomps going on at the moment, haha.

I love 'em though
While true, he does the same things in tournaments.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Too bad the game is focused on teamplay.

He's still one of the current best players tho

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
What's Tracer's strat? So far all I've seen is pick someone, shoot them in the face point blank, and blink out.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
What's Tracer's strat? So far all I've seen is pick someone, shoot them in the face point blank, and blink out.
Harassment / assassin. She is great for flanking then attacking from behind, then getting out. Most healers like to hang out in the back of the push. Her ultimate also has an insanely fast charge time and it pretty much one shots most heroes if dropped properly.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Even if you're not racking up kills on healers, just being in the backline and being an annoying cunt is usually very useful. If even one person disengages to start trying to chase you you're ahead, because they probably can't ever catch you, while you can still throw harass while leading them on a merry chase.

spronk

FPS noob
This weeks Brawl.

Super Shimada Bros.

Hanzo and Genji only
Hanamura only
Doubled health
75% faster Ability cooldowns
100% slower Ultimate charge rate
this weeks brawl mode is freaking awesome, if they can keep rotating stuff like this in thats pretty much gonna be like 90% of my games. Really good way to practice on genji or hanzo too since you can just focus on your own character and not your char vs other classes. Curious to see if people figure out if one of the classes is slightly better than the other this week

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
this weeks brawl mode is freaking awesome, if they can keep rotating stuff like this in thats pretty much gonna be like 90% of my games. Really good way to practice on genji or hanzo too since you can just focus on your own character and not your char vs other classes. Curious to see if people figure out if one of the classes is slightly better than the other this week
Some of them are interesting, one of the others during beta was Pharah and Mercy only. There was entire teams of mercy damage boosting other mercy's blaster pistol just murdering.
Random Character was so-so, high potential for a team to get a super optimal roll of characters and never die leaving you at the mercy of RNG giving you a good class if you can't start killing them.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Here is a list of all the weekly brawls.

Weekly Brawl - Overwatch Wiki - Wikia

Arcade - More health! Faster ability and ultimate cooldowns! Faster respawn
Girl Power - Female heroes only. Sorry boys
Head's Up!- McCree, Genji, Hanzo, and Widowmaker. Headshots only
High Noon - It's high noon on Route 66. Headshots with McCree only
Highly Offensive - All offense heroes. Limited to 2 of the same per team
Justice Rains From Above! - Pharah and Mercy take to the skies
MOBA-watch - Unique heroes per team. No hero switching allowed
Mystery Heroes - On death you will respawn as a randomly selected hero
Overly Defensive - All defense heroes. Limited to 2 of the same per team
Show Your Support - All support heroes. Limited to 2 of the same per team
Super Shimada Bros. - Welcome to Hanamura. Genji and Hanzo only. Faster abilities, slower ultimates
Tanks A Lot - All tank heroes. Limited to 2 of the same per team
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly - McCree, Reaper, and Roadhog duke it out
We're All Soldiers Now - Soldier: 76 takes command of the Control Maps

spronk

FPS noob
yup, i am level 19 and i just played brawls all week. i think it doesn't count completely on your stats page or something

i can't wait for fucking High Noon and S76 week that is going to be the shit. Really surprised they didn't do a Tracer one, considering its the flagship character and all

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Really cool brawl mode, but Genji rapes Hanzo 1v1....

At least I can finally (maybe) reflect his dragon ult.