Overwatch

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks like Blizzard is trying to hop on the "3D MOBA" train that is going to be rolling in. Not a huge fan of arena pvp games, so this was a bit of a disappointment.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I figured out whats wrong with the character design.

Needs more hats.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Looks like Blizzard is trying to hop on the "3D MOBA" train that is going to be rolling in. Not a huge fan of arena pvp games, so this was a bit of a disappointment.
Same - willing to give them the benefit of the doubt though and see how it plays.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
I really started losing interest in the FPS genre as I got older but this is probably going to bring me back. I'm hyped.

Graphics look bad? The fuck you smoking.

spronk

FPS noob
dat ass

4oZvjdF.png

4 skills and ultimate, game is supposed to be released on next gen consoles same time as PC but dunno if cross play or not (probably not). pretty meh, tons of random multi FPS games out now and I don't really see anything here amazing. I'd be more interested if it was a one time $60 b2p but you know its probably gonna be some bullshit f2p and micro transactions up the ass - I assume, I dunno how transaction heavy Hearthstone is and thats probably the model they are working off.

bummer for those gigantic guys, they gotta be crushed. its gonna be this vs battleborn (borderland guys) next year

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Have you ever played TF2? The objectives from that trailer were identical to the ones in Team Fortress. This just looks like a TF clone and nothing more, no other games mixed in, no other genres added to it. It literally looks like a piece for piece clone of TF2.
Yup, I have.
This game is not an exact ripoff.

TF2 allows duplicated classes per team/game. ie: 5+ snipers always on 2 Fort.
This game has "abilities" rather than relying on just weapon swaps and some character passives.
My only other comparison was GW2 which also had 5 man teams with a limited selection of abilities in a Capture Point arena, however you could have duplicate classes.

This game has "action pvp" similar to GW2 but with an FPS perspective and the team composition of a MOBA.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
looks fun, looking forward to giving it a shot in beta

khorum

Murder Apologist
bummer for those gigantic guys, they gotta be crushed. its gonna be this vs battleborn (borderland guys) next year
It's uphill for sure. The Blizzard brand alone would be bad news with just a couple screenshots, much less the gameplay footage. But I remember when LoL was a clunky underdog to HoN and all the dota snobs would keep shitting on Riot's Adobe AIR frontend and lack of denying.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Looks like it's marketed to 9 year olds.
Fair enough.

They know you're gonna buy it anyway, so they may as well market it to 9yr olds IN ADDITION. It's like democrats reaching around to get evangelical christians to vote for them: WTF are YOU gonna do, vote Republican?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fair enough.

They know you're gonna buy it anyway, so they may as well market it to 9yr olds IN ADDITION. It's like democrats reaching around to get evangelical christians to vote for them: WTF are YOU gonna do, vote Republican?
Buy? If this game is not Free to Play it will be dead in the water.