Overwatch

supertouch_sl

shitlord
The problem with this game is not the difficulty in countering characters like Bastion but that collaborative gameplay is not enforced. It's a blast to play with friends, but otherwise you're stuck with people who run off to do their own thing. Overwatch needs a massive overhaul in that regard.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Once comp play comes out its gonna a be different. Quick play is small time stuff. In comp mode people will actually care.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Spoken like someone who has a decent team of people he plays with on a regular basis. Sorry, but chances are if you are constantly raging about your idiot teammates it just means you are running solo queue. 7 million players and 6.9 million of them are fucking retards. And I'm not talking people who aren't good but try, because that doesn't really bother me, I'm talking people who just don't understand what a payload is, what defend means, what the colored lines on the ground mean and either don't care to or just are incapable of learning. People were saying "it's new, give people time" but I'm seeing as many idiots now as I did on day one. It's clear to me that as simple as Blizzard tried to make this game it's just too damn complicated for the majority of the playerbase and solo queue is ass because of it.

Putting aside the fact that the best athletes in the world have images/relationships/money to protect, which is why you don't see them go off on teammates, they also play with other elite athletes, so an occasional mess up isn't rage worthy. You can bet your ass if that elite QB was forced to play with a bunch of scrubs who constantly line up offsides, run the opposite way down the field after making a catch, or are constantly tackling their own teammates, they be constantly raging as well.
I play solo queue like 90% of the time.

khorum

Murder Apologist
yeah I solo q about 95% of the time. In fact, I pretty much avoid premades with my friends since I know where they live and I'm likely to drive over and shoot them in the face for being epic fuckups.

Also, this game is garbage when your ping is over 80ms.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I find myself playing support more often than not simply because not having Mercy or Lucio on your team versus one that does is huge. I'm not sure of Zenyatta as a "healer" as he seems to require a great deal more attention than even Mercy does.
I don't mind zenyatta if people actually play it as a healer first and dps second, but what I usually see is them just playing it as a dps then if they survive the fight they will start putting the HoT on people that are left.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Zen is far better at murder than he is at healing though. He has infinite range and no damage falloff, and his discord orb absolutely shreds tanks. His heal is single target and slower than Mercys and falls off if you lose LoS, so counting on him to be any kind of main healer is just a mistake.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I dig solo queue. I can play like a loser against other losers.

It's lose lose

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Zenyatta is best played by someone competent enough to dps and heal at the same time. Playing him as a main healer first absolutely neuters him. He shreds heroes.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Zen is far better at murder than he is at healing though. He has infinite range and no damage falloff, and his discord orb absolutely shreds tanks. His heal is single target and slower than Mercys and falls off if you lose LoS, so counting on him to be any kind of main healer is just a mistake.
Wait what? Zen's HoT is effected by LoS? That doesn't make sense.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea both his orbs are, break LOS with him and they fall off and return to him. They didn't used to way back in the beta, but turns out a Tracer/Genji behind enemy lines with infinite free healing is broken as fuck.

It's part of why he's such a garbage healer, he can't very well wade in to combat with 150hp, and he can't actually effectively heal if he doesn't.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wow did not know that, yeah I remember from beta just having it on you no matter what. Debuff was great for tracking tracers/genjis and a HoT on a tracer/genji/phara was perfect. But damn, that makes it way worse.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Time to rustle some jimmies!

CkILFL5XEAUGtBU.jpg:large

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I've come to the conclusion that the King of the Hill maps suck major ass because they pigeon hole you into playing specific characters to win. They need the option for payload only or KotH only.

The new and fun is starting to wear off for me and I find myself more frustrated than having fun. I think I'm going to play some other games for a bit and give it a try in a week or two and see how I feel.

khorum

Murder Apologist
I dig solo queue. I can play like a loser against other losers.

It's lose lose
haha well it's better than being told to play something other than Torbjorn or Sym. Cuz fuck that shit. Unless you're paypalling me forty bucks, I'm playing the game I paid for.

It's not like I'd be doing the guild any favors by switching to a shooty pewpew char anyway. I can't aim for shit so switching to a codbro playstyle is just more likely to get the premade fail!