Overwatch

Quaid

Trump's Staff
That ult is going to make the mobility based heroes (Hanzo, phara) totally unplayable in a match with Soldier: 76.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
With how easily hackable Blizzard games usually are every hero in Overwatch will have his ult on all the time!

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
With how easily hackable Blizzard games usually are every hero in Overwatch will have his ult on all the time!
It's not really easy to cheat at Blizzard games. They have some of the best cheat detection software out there. There's just a lot of people doing it, because their games are competitive and popular.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Solder 76 gameplay. He looks fairly balanced as his ult doesn't last all that long and he can get blown up fairly quickly like I thought he would. He had a Mercy babysitting him this match too, giving him +dmg and healing him.

Also, commenters are saying Blizz added a FOV slider.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah they announced they added a FoV slider somewhere in an interview or some shit, which is good.

Neph_sl

shitlord
New char: Lucio. Knockback, heals or gives a speed boost, Q shields teammates, and can wall grind for movement. Pretty interesting skill set, I like him. Seems like he'll be less vulnerable than Mercy and this is the first char that can give a speed boost, which isn't as good as Symmetra's portal, but should be useful still.

Edit: looks like his heal and speed are passive 'auras' that you can activate for 2x the effect with Amp Up (E). Also, his Q gives a 400 point shield that decreases over time.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I guess invites will be going out soon now that its on the launcher. Saw it on my launcher and was hoping there would be an install button.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
BRs actually invading gameplay now. When will it stop!?! Looks like an interesting character though.

I guess invites will be going out soon now that its on the launcher. Saw it on my launcher and was hoping there would be an install button.
I did the same thing.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Fucking trolls
frown.png
. I was all FUCK YES RIP WEEK

and then no

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Since it sounds like everyone has it on their launcher tray I doubt that is a huge indication on if you're getting alpha or not