Overwatch

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
What part of "CYBORG NINJA" don't you understand? No kid says they want to be a rollerblading DJ vigilante when they grow up.
I play Lucio for everything except Torbjorn on defense.

The first skin I unlocked was Ribbit to hide most of Lucio's appearance. I really wish you could change out the sound files. I'd replace every single one of his stupid lines with Stone Cold Steve Austin clips or Archer.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was spamming Roadhog last night and I think twice I hooked someone and the reel in part of the animation put him out of my LOS to my left. Is that the flipside of when I dodge an enemy Roadhog hook around a corner and it still lands and drags me in?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was spamming Roadhog last night and I think twice I hooked someone and the reel in part of the animation put him out of my LOS to my left. Is that the flipside of when I dodge an enemy Roadhog hook around a corner and it still lands and drags me in?
I had this happen to me last night. I hooked a phara above me and it pulled her through me and placed her behind me. Suffice to say she took off right after.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
I'm on PS4. I send invites to anyone I see, but out of the ~100 people on my friends list only about half a dozen are playing. If you see me just blindly send me an invite, any time. My PSN is NDizzl0r.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I play Lucio for everything except Torbjorn on defense.

The first skin I unlocked was Ribbit to hide most of Lucio's appearance. I really wish you could change out the sound files. I'd replace every single one of his stupid lines with Stone Cold Steve Austin clips or Archer.
Oh god, the best times of cs/l4d, custom sounds and models.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Wow so I go away for a weekend and come back to nonstop cheese comps. 3 Bastion, Lucio, Soldier and Winston on Illios. You would not believe how cheesy and hard that is to deal with. 3 other games today with similar cheese comps. FUCK having more than 1 of each hero. WOW.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
At 715 credits. Buying Ribbit Skin for Lucio at 1000, then Jester for Junkrat after that.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Been pretty lucky with Legendary Skins. I'm level 38 now and haven't bought any boxes, so just the ones I've received from levels. My top 4 mains in order are: Mei -> Junkrat -> Symmetra -> Roadhog. Opened a Roadhog legendary, opened a Mei legendary, and now just opened Symmetra's architect. Now I just need a Junkrat legendary. None of them are the exact ones I wanted, but I'll take it. 125 more gold and then I can buy the Jester Junkrat.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Had a 21 kill Reinhardt game. Personal best.
Haha yea ur Reinhardt is hilarious. We won that game where u picked him n I was roadhog n we raped the objective in like 3 min.

Im starting to get good w 76 you guys should me hit up more often Im actually not that bad
smile.png

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
Just had a game that had to be a half hour long. Round one and two both teams had 99% with long overtimes, round three we shit the bed and lost like 100/57%. Easily the best match I've played since the game came out and one I didn't mind losing. This game and it's extremes, it's crazy.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wow so I go away for a weekend and come back to nonstop cheese comps. 3 Bastion, Lucio, Soldier and Winston on Illios. You would not believe how cheesy and hard that is to deal with. 3 other games today with similar cheese comps. FUCK having more than 1 of each hero. WOW.
I've been seeing it loads, too. Unfun to play against, and I feel dirty when my team does it.