Overwatch

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I hate Lucio on principle. His run speed aura being so ridiculously op and required for many maps and his annoying right click push being so effective on most maps where he's required are just a perfect irritating cocktail of stupidity.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Just got 9 votes my first time as Toblerone on the Mexican map. Pop a turret on the payload and hide behind it lol. Such hard gameplay! 4 gold medals. Toblerone is a pos. Edit: Lol thanks for the negative rep of "cry more American Inventor" about this post Khorum. Of course that was you, Torb dick sucker. You're just upset that everyone knows your favorite scrubby hero takes zero skill haha.

What video program do you guys use to capture potgs? I have had 4 people tell me how well deserved my potgs were today (3 of them involved no ultimates of any kind,mmmm.. people like seeing potgs without ults, they really do) and I would like to partake in bragging.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hate Lucio on principle. His run speed aura being so ridiculously op and required for many maps and his annoying right click push being so effective on most maps where he's required are just a perfect irritating cocktail of stupidity.
He's the perfect pub healer. Because mercy will die a lot and have a horrible game if the team doesn't watch/help her(in an even matchup), whereas lucio can pretty much take care of himself most of the time.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
raf,220x200,075,f,fafafa:ca443f4786.u1.jpg

Every character in the game has cheap shit and that is what makes the game fun.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
raf,220x200,075,f,fafafa:ca443f4786.u1.jpg

Every character in the game has cheap shit and that is what makes the game fun.
Jesus what is up with all the generalisations and cliches? He wasn't being salty at all for fucksake. He was simply stating that Lucio is a requirement in any serious game, certainly any competitive/tournament game and that as a result, he hates him on principle. Which makes complete sense. It had nothing to do with cheese. Jesus people, stop resorting to dumb cliches and instead try engaging in discussion critically. You really sell yourself short when you resort to cliched communication rather than engaging in meaningful dialogue. So tired of the "salt" "qq" and "get gud". Collective gamer IQ goes down every year as a result of these retarded cliches.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
^that sounds like salt though kek

But on a serious note, they just need to add more supports. I like what Lucio is, and offers but he is purely a support that helps a rush and prevents potato damage. He can not sustain burst all too well, like that of mercy or even zen.

I'm dying for them to release a support with some sort of vision obscures. Imagine how strong someone with a smoke grenade could be.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Having played on both PC and PS4 I offer up the view that PC players may be more skilled, but as a rule PS4 players are better at the actual game. It is rare when I play on the PS4, even in a pick up group, that people aren't actually trying to work the objective. Meanwhile PC players are far more likely to just hang out in a corner thinking they are playing Team Deathmatch and completely ignore the objective.

Fadaar

That guy
I used OBS to capture one, but I could never get the sound to work.
Do some googling to set up recording. I was using default streaming settings and it looked like total assballs, found a nice setup for high res recording and I can even get 1440 videos to look pretty rock solid. Here's a test one I did with Doom:Doom 4 - YouTube

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
He was simply stating that Lucio is a requirement in any serious game, certainly any competitive/tournament game and that as a result, he hates him on principle.
Single support just Mercy is actually pretty popular right now in comp play

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Some games i totally rape and feel like a worldbeater, others I get fucking destroyed and feel like I should stop playing. its weird.

Cybsled

Just got 9 votes my first time as Toblerone on the Mexican map. Pop a turret on the payload and hide behind it lol. Such hard gameplay! 4 gold medals. Toblerone is a pos. Edit: Lol thanks for the negative rep of "cry more American Inventor" about this post Khorum. Of course that was you, Torb dick sucker. You're just upset that everyone knows your favorite scrubby hero takes zero skill haha.

What video program do you guys use to capture potgs? I have had 4 people tell me how well deserved my potgs were today (3 of them involved no ultimates of any kind,mmmm.. people like seeing potgs without ults, they really do) and I would like to partake in bragging.
If you have an AMD card, you probably noticed they install plays.tv or that Raptr gaming thing. It is actually a vid cap program and works fairly well from when I have used it.

khorum

Murder Apologist
LMAO aren't you a dickchopper or something? Is extra salt production a side-effect of your dick-filleting?

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I use plays.tv, its a nice little app that allows you to bookmark and cut the clips within it. You can set the record size, or tell it when to record. OBS kinda kills my frames but i'm also streaming at the same time when doing so. It also has a feed that hosts your videos for you, but I usually take the cuts and upload them to gfy and post em here at best. Saves people the time from clicking links.

mkxiv - Plays.tv

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
^that sounds like salt though kek

But on a serious note, they just need to add more supports. I like what Lucio is, and offers but he is purely a support that helps a rush and prevents potato damage. He can not sustain burst all too well, like that of mercy or even zen.

I'm dying for them to release a support with some sort of vision obscures. Imagine how strong someone with a smoke grenade could be.
Give me a support that heals by dealing damage.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Lucio isn't required for shit. Did you ever notice that the capture point doesn't unlock right away? That was put in specifically because of Lucio. If you do use Lucio you are better off saving the boost for HEALING when you engage for the first time instead of running to a capture point that isn't active.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Hah on temple it was overtime 99-99, I popped Reaper's alt and killed FIVE PEOPLE.

Somehow a goddamn turret still got POTG