Overwatch

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Why does she even wear the long sleeve thing? I'm not ripping into her, you guys should just ignore those chicks. It's like feeding trolls. Don't do it. I'm just not understanding why she is wearing the black top at all. Edit: oh wait, it bypasses the tanktop rule? There's a tanktop rule right? Which is dumb, lots of people play in hot places. London during the summer is hot as fuck when nobody has AC. I'm sure guys want to wear tank tops just as much. Although just don't have a cam! Seagull just does fine without one. That way you can play naked and enjoy a breeze on your business.

Fuck me it's so annoying that so many chicks try to copy Kaycetron. She's like Joan Rivers, she invented it. Love her or hate her, she created a unique kind of "entertainment", she can do it. Nobody else should be allowed to. Why do these idiots get attention? Nm, of course it's the simple answer of teenagers thinking they are cool handing them cash to insult them, thinking they are the ones winning in that exchange. smh

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Did you see that bitch's Twitch page? She's received like 150k Euros in donations.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
gp2o90E.png

chortles
It is a decent boob window though. I'd keep her stream open for 7 seconds instead of the normal 3 or 4 just for the boob window.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Did you see that bitch's Twitch page? She's received like 150k Euros in donations.
I saw that but didn't think they were real? Are her tits really that valuable? They are huge, but you can google bigger tits. I am perplexed. Those donations can't be real, she probably just posted them. Can't twitch streamers claim any number of donations on their profile page?

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Since people have commented that Widow's counter is currently Widow if Sombra might not be the natural counter for her? About the only thing I can think of that would fuck with Widow is blinding her so she can't see and since Sombra is Spanish for "Shadow" that seems to fit. Some sort of hazy cloaking field that surrounds her and which her team can see through but the enemy can't? A ranged globe of darkness shot that you can toss in the direction of Widow? Widow's ultimate would be a counter to the counter but obviously limited in scope.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I don't think Blizzard would design a character with the intention of blinding another character. Its basically the definition of anti-fun. If she does have a shrouding mechanic I assume that would be reserved for her ultimate. Blizzard has also said they're fairly against cloaked characters in OW since they're only fun to play as and rarely fun to play against.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I don't think Blizzard would design a character with the intention of blinding another character. Its basically the definition of anti-fun. If she does have a shrouding mechanic I assume that would be reserved for her ultimate. Blizzard has also said they're fairly against cloaked characters in OW since they're only fun to play as and rarely fun to play against.
Well Widow is anti-fun on many maps so...

Remmy

Golden Knight of the Realm
I personally think widow is fine. I am leery of blizzard's tuning style in HOTS and certain WoW time periods, and reducing the capabilities of characters that can actually kill efficiently, doubly so when you are looking at nerfing one of the few characters who is entirely based on twitch skills and aim.

I really really don't want to turn this game into WoW dru/war/lock pillar humping faggotry with neutered damage characters.

If I was going to change anything I would reduce her ability to sustain fire by changing her so she can only fire 4-6 shots before reload.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
You know Widow is OP when the only option to counter a good one is....another Widow.

Yea Winston can get her! Yea ok good luck trying to do that when she has a turret and full vision through walls.
A) what turret, b) exaggerating the vision up time a bit.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I personally think widow is fine. I am leery of blizzard's tuning style in HOTS and certain WoW time periods, and reducing the capabilities of characters that can actually kill efficiently, doubly so when you are looking at nerfing one of the few characters who is entirely based on twitch skills and aim.

I really really don't want to turn this game into WoW dru/war/lock pillar humping faggotry with neutered damage characters.

If I was going to change anything I would reduce her ability to sustain fire by changing her so she can only fire 4-6 shots before reload.
I'm not sure where this myth comes from that WM is such a high skill character. The fact of the matter is 150 damage body shots is absurd and the 100% scope charge rate is too fast. You don't have to get the insta-frag to dictate the team fight. A simple Widow bodyshot + McCree bodyshot kills any 200 HP character. She excels well in any combination where she's paired up with "clean up" heroes which can do reliable damage like McCree or 76.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
A) what turret, b) exaggerating the vision up time a bit.
She usually has a Torb on her team.

And good Widows stay on fire and get ults fast so she has vision up quite a bit. Also, one widow usually breeds another so the vision is up for a good portion of the match if both are getting kills.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
She usually has a Torb on her team.

And good Widows stay on fire and get ults fast so she has vision up quite a bit. Also, one widow usually breeds another so the vision is up for a good portion of the match if both are getting kills.
She usually has a Torb on her team? What kind of broad stroke statement is that? That's like straight out of your ass. What a very stupid post. One Widow usually breeds another? So they take turns using vision together? Wut? Is this Wood League MMR you're playing? Curious, what level are you?

I'm not sure where this myth comes from that WM is such a high skill character. The fact of the matter is 150 damage body shots is absurd and the 100% scope charge rate is too fast. You don't have to get the insta-frag to dictate the team fight. A simple Widow bodyshot + McCree bodyshot kills any 200 HP character. She excels well in any combination where she's paired up with "clean up" heroes which can do reliable damage like McCree or 76.
I think what people mean is she has a very high skill ceiling. Like the difference between a bad widow and a god widow is enormous. She does rely entirely on aim though, so she is a higher skill char compared to many others.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The people complaining about WM, I wonder if they've ever played a FPS game in the last 20 years. It's mind-boggling to me.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The people complaining about WM, I wonder if they've ever played a FPS game in the last 20 years. It's mind-boggling to me.
No kidding. It's a sniper and everyone hates snipers. The major thing I would change is having her wall hack announced louder.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Mainly it's because her TTK is so fast compared to everyone else. It's hard to counterplay something that can instagib you when you cannot instagib back.