Overwatch

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, I actually posted on the official forums and reported bugs in hearthstone beta and I was one of the first ppl in hots technical alpha, may be just coincidence, or they may go looking for ppl who actually participate in the alpha/beta.

Ryoz

<Donor>
Was in HS and D3 beta and HoTS alpha. Hook a brother up! #yoloswagfoheq4lyfe420furorblazeit

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
With it going straight to beta I won't be surprised if a lot of people get in right away.

Column_sl

shitlord
A lot of it is random. I got selected as one of the First Hearthstone Alpha testers, and I had never been in a Blizzard alpha ever.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'll buy a founders pack for day 1 access. I'd probably pay up to $150. If it unlocks all the skins and heroes at launch and gives me beta. I'm sure I'll be playing this game for years. I've been dying for this kind of game from Blizzard.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
I'll reserve that decision until they show the cosmetics for their other games that come with founders pack. Need that SC2 portrait and WoW minipet.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
The version of Overwatch at PAXEast 6+ months ago was at least as feature intensive as the Star Wars Battlefront that comes out in a month, so I would say they are certainly past the alpha stage with Overwatch.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Must be nice for the chunk of Twitch people that got invited to stream from Blizzard HQ. That's like Blizzard just writing them a big, fat check for coming out.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm interested in how their spectator mode works. If they have an overhead view, 3rd person, etc.
I'd hope it would have the same idea as CSGO. In fact I read somewhere that Blizzard is inspired by many aspects of CSGO when it comes to this game.