Overwatch

gauze

Molten Core Raider
We just need to get an all inhouse game, 6v6 mercies. The greatest thing i've played todate.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I don't think we have either? Most games from RR group has been w/ Evernothing, occasional other guys here and there. I'm usually dedicated Hanzo unless it comes to the point where I can do absolutely nothing then I pop the 76/tracer.

Hanzo is weak on his own, unlike most other champions. He has no real 'solo' power, can only compliment a team composition which makes him actually relatively weak in comparison to everyone else.
Hanzo is godlike, me and a buddy will duo queue and hell just hold right click on mercy while i solo push the entire enemy team. So fun!

Fury

Silver Knight of the Realm
Was in a QM last yesterday where they had 2 Genji who were quite good. It was both irritating and enjoyable. Irritating that they are that mobile and brutal in good hands, and enjoyable when you finally took them out. I still suck at most classes but am starting to get my awareness back to my old TF2 days.

Bnet id - fanatik#1750

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Hanzo is godlike, me and a buddy will duo queue and hell just hold right click on mercy while i solo push the entire enemy team. So fun!
I'm not saying he can't do work, but i'm definitely saying he needs some QoL buffs on things that aren't nearly utilized as they should be and it isn't his main damage components ie full charge, scatter, ult ect.. unless more people around him get nerfed. His composition prowess is sorta weak. It will be a shocker to ever see him played at high levels anytime soon. He doesn't offer much to a team.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
I saw a video of a Symmetra player trolling his own team by putting his teleporter on the edge of a cliff, and waiting there to see them fall to their death when they used the teleporter.

And to top it off, and I have to give him extra points for this part...he was actually giving everyone a shield buff as they fell to their deaths.
smile.png

As for trolling the other team...Mei definitely is the best for it. I had an opposing player use the "Sorry, Sorry, I'm sorry" voice line every time he killed me. I wanted to rip her head off.
I've only had one Symmestra troll on my team but it feels like the Mei players who troll their team more than the enemy team are far more abundant. To give them the benefit of the doubt they're probably just having a derp moment and thinking they're blocking the enemy from advancing when they're saving the enemy from a killing blow instead.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Damn, Seagull on PTR just got matched against a good player (Shadder2k) and they've basically been dueling. Counter-picking into each other, eventually both landed on Pharah and they were having an epic aerial battle. Match is still going, Seagull doesn't have his pocket Mercy cause he can't queue with her atm, need to be within 50 rating. Seagull's team will probably still win, he's duo with Ster

Edit: Here's the link before he swapped to Pharah:Twitch

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
I've been playing quite a bit. Pretty good with a few champions, working on learning more. If anyone wants someone else to play with, add me! Keezly#1749

Fadaar

That guy
you know watching that stream replay, i never knew you could use pharah's knockback on yourself without doing damage

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
you know watching that stream replay, i never knew you could use pharah's knockback on yourself without doing damage
It's great if you run into a McRee, Winston, Junkrat etc while running around a corner, especially if there is a roof overhead. Blast yourself back out the door, out of their range and then you can Jump Jet once you are back out in the open.

Needless

Toe Sucker
very good movement utility, i've seen some dank plays where they conc blast themself over a reinhardt and just unleash justice point blank behind him onto their team lol

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
There's a delay between the switch and it's like 2-3 seconds so I ended up changing it back to the default for Lucio.
It doesn't always have the delay, but yea it's annoying.
Just noticed these, and this may require more testing to confirm, but I noticed that delay, as Valorath said, its not every time. So I decided to test it, now I only tested it a couple of times so maybe it just randomly bugged that way, but I'm pretty sure there is only a delay when no one is in range that needs heals. I tested it in the practice range by noting there was a delay when swapping when I first entered. I then let myself get hit by the droids that are firing, let go of shift, and it swapped immediately. Healed to full, swapped back and forth, delay. Let myself get shot again, tried swapping and no delay, thus I came to the conclusion.

I use the setting, lucio is my most played character and I don't notice the delay when ppl need healing.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I played some more PTR, after my 10 preparation match, I was assigned a rating of 47. I was 6-4 in the matches.

Experience was much more positive today then yesterday. People were nice, although people were making sure(politely) that we had all roles covered when we didn't. No one was angry after a loss, it felt like a regular Quick Match. Matches difficulty were more in line with Live, so I am guessing a few more semi-casual got it...not just the hardcore.

If someone leaves...he will not be replaced EVER. You will be 5 only for the rest of the matches...if it's KotH, which is Best 3 out of 5...and person leaves in the first game, you will remain 5 for all matches. They can rejoin if they disconnected though. You can also leave without penalty but you will get a loss.

rrr_img_136092.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I've said it before: my biggest jimmy rustle is when I pick Rein but everyone fucks off to do their personal super sekret flanking missions and leave me to take the full force of the opposing team. Get behind me, faggots.

I might as well sit back in spawn and shield the entrance to the healz.

antha124

Lord Nagafen Raider
I got a rating of 52 going 8-2 in matches. May have screwed myself for leaving the 2nd game due to a high ping (300+). But i left as soon as i joined before the match even started at around 45sec on the countdown.

Fadaar

That guy
Had a sweet charge and slam as Reinhardt, didn't get POTG for some dumbass reason even though we won shortly after this.

Edit: Oh dear christ didn't expect that 1440 hugeness, here's Youtube instead:

Kinda lost focus once I got that quad (game said triple, I'm assuming the S76 at the beginning didn't count) otherwise could have easily shielded the Junkfag attacking me.