Overwatch

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah like seriously I have 4K coins and can't buy any of the new stuff with them, what's the fucking point.

Are the coins only gonna be for the original items and all new stuff will require cash?

I just opened my freebie and you get old shit in the new lootboxes omg! What even more of a scam.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rocket League thing is fun. But I was hoping to get some new boxes, but the exp is pretty crappy for the new brawl(1500ish exp a win, compared to say 3k+ for regular games). Would think you would give some kind of bonus or something to that mode to make it equal or even ahead of just regular play, to promote it.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
That Winston pose was the best thing out of them imo but some of the are pretty cool/funny. As someone who has a fuckton of skins in HotS I won't be buying any but I do hope they keep stuff like that up.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
some sort of code in the trailer as per this reddit thread:
tMirj7B.jpg

tMirj7B.jpg

Heian

Molten Core Raider
Daughter wanted loot box on PS4 and I got a few on PC I got 11 on each platform. Those loot box seems to have crazy loot boost. In the 22 we opened I got white Lucio olympic suit, intro and emote, Red Reinhardt, Firefighter Mei, Tracer Olympic suit, white Olympic Zarya and about 1k gold. Daughter got the opposite color olympic outfit for the 3 heroes, red devil Mercy and other stuff.

Could you add me to the list please?

Heian#11524

TKS

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
What the fuck is wrong with the MM in this game? Straight from 57 to 51. Had back to back losses that each resulted in losing an entire level and both were absolute garbage games. Each lasted less than 10 minutes because my team was so bad.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
We played against them a few times as well. Haven't quite won, haha but they struggled damn it! I keep running into dudes that have that special icon that indicates they're like top 500 in the world. I dropped back down to 67 though and not feeling like solo queueing z_z
Highlight was having IDDQD say "lol okay; that prefire" because our McCree, I guess bodied him before he came out as tracer? IDDQD was good, but jfc coolmat or whatever was donging me in the face w/ his zarya+lucio speed buff, I don't play zarya much but I'm not use to seeing people alternate shots. Hit me w/ a ball, then donged me and hit me w/ another ball to finsh me off w/ a dong.

You're more than welcome my bunches of salty sailors if you want. We're I believe 61-72? We try and queue at a max of 4, sometimes 5, to avoid the 6 stack queuing. I dropped down to 65-66 atm, but we're losing to bad decisions and coinflips which are sad days but i'll prob be dusting off the mccree on my chances cause carrying at times is Hanzo is rough cause you can only do oh so much until your team has to be the rest of your crutch. I don't really know how the rating won/loss is, but they changed/fixed something. Lower rating is now getting more rating, and higher rating is losing more it seems.. as it should be but damn did it just start fucking me in the a recently.

krovVy#1846

Heian

Molten Core Raider
I also was unlucky lately in competitive. Things went good I was playing with 2 friends and started to gain ranking from 42 to 52. I tried a few night to play solo while being tired and I got a few lost. I'm still rank 47 but I'm scared to go in solo. I don't care if I lose but I hate losing it when my team don't at least try to get good comp.

Last team I got the composition had no tank and no healer. I went for Lucio (I mostly play support now since no one play it at my rank) At least when I play with my 2 buddies we can at least try to have a decent basic comp but solo queue as been a horrible experience for me.

Cybsled

Some sharp eyed poster on Reddit found a possible Sombra cameo hidden in the trailer

Queue Predator noise

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I did notice that even though there's now an even number of heroes the selection screen is staggered with 2 more on the first row compared to the second row. This seems to be another hint that someone else will be coming into the game soon, and it will be someone whose name is towards the end of the alphabet.

*edit* I just looked up the reddit about the code above and holee cow these ARGs are getting crypto-crazy at this point. I am genuinely impressed by how much interest all of these have given to cryptography and complex puzzles even if it makes my brain feel squishy just trying to follow the progression.

Last edited:

Fury

Silver Knight of the Realm
Does anyone else take particular glee at causing an environmental death? I know it shouldn't matter to me, but I love when I cause those deaths.

Last edited:

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Most of the new Olympic skins are pretty meh but the McCree one is dope. Man I hope I get some lucky boxes. I never played Rockey League so Lucioball doesn't mean much to me but I'll check it out.
Lucio ball was fun but think it needs to be 4v4 at least. Feels like a waste of time xp wise too unfortunately.

Same feelings on the Olympic shit too. Need that McCree skin for Merica'.

Ryoz

<Donor>
I love hooking people into the well at Illios. So good.

Could someone add my btag to the op? Proobs#1918