Overwatch

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
This game sucks dick without competitive.

I really want to play, but it's just a miserable experience in quick play when no one wants to play support or tank, and you have forever Widow and Hanzo on your team who think they are doing anything. No one communicates, no one tries to counter anything, no one does anything useful at all.

Yeah, I haven't played since the season ended, actually stopped playing about a week before since there were too many leavers since people realized they wouldn't be able to raise their season high rating and it didn't matter. I did a few games on PTR to see the new map.

I'm done for a while, with Legion out, I don't have time for both...and with the downtime between season my interest is at an all time low right now anyways.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Today I was playing Defense as Lucio on the first payload part of Hollywood. The attacking team pushed way far ahead and left no one on the car. I just sat on the car for like 45 seconds pushing it back. Attack team even respawned and ran around the payload push path, behind the buildings. It was as if they thought the payload was over by the jail already?!

Flanking becomes a disease I guess.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Today I was playing Defense as Lucio on the first payload part of Hollywood. The attacking team pushed way far ahead and left no one on the car. I just sat on the car for like 45 seconds pushing it back. Attack team even respawned and ran around the payload push path, behind the buildings. It was as if they thought the payload was over by the jail already?!

Flanking becomes a disease I guess.

Defenders don't affect the payload moving back at all FYI, so you were basically just handicapping your team the whole time you were sitting on it :p Cart moves backwards at 1 speed regardless of if any defenders are around, after a set amount of no attackers touching it.

Ryoz

<Donor>
7ac.jpg

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I never really bought into the hype of this game, I bought it, I'm only level 36 or something like that, so I don't play super often.

Every time I DO play lately, I'm instantly annoyed by D.Va and Tracer faggotry and just quit after a game or two. Really tons of fun playing against teams with two D.Vas, just outstanding gameplay. Those two characters make the game simply un-fun for me to the point I don't want to play it.

Seriously, aside from that, before I was ever annoyed by those two, this game doesn't hold my interest well. It's not bad mind you but meh.

Ryoz

<Donor>
Play something to counter... like McCree or roadhog against tracer. Roadhog or junkrat against dva.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Winston is my anti-tracer go-to.

If I see a team with more than two tracers/genjis/lucios/mercys, then Winston is my man.

Ryoz

<Donor>
The quick play environment has a wide array of skill levels, Winston doesn't always hit the mark in your typical qp setup. If you have a few people that can dive with you that's awesome, but mostly you'll just end up disappointed as you jump in and your team is back chasing a fucking dva or something.

Cybsled

Play something to counter... like McCree or roadhog against tracer. Roadhog or junkrat against dva.

Zarya shits on D'va also once you get your energy levels up, since D-Matrix doesn't stop her beam. I can melt her mech in like 3 seconds on a high energy charge.

Symetra is also pretty good against Dva, because you can circle strafe her easy (Dva turn/movement rate takes a dump if she is firing her guns).

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The only annoying thing about Dva is since they 'fixed her' she's in every fucking goddamn match.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Heian

Molten Core Raider
I have a video somewhere of my team getting wreck in the tunnel at the end of Numbani. I was playing lucio. I somewhat went behind them and started to move the payload in the last corner. They finally realized when it was too late and the music was getting tense. :)

Probably happened to me 3-4 times since launch but that one time was the best.

Heian

Molten Core Raider
Zarya shits on D'va also once you get your energy levels up, since D-Matrix doesn't stop her beam. I can melt her mech in like 3 seconds on a high energy charge.

Symetra is also pretty good against Dva, because you can circle strafe her easy (Dva turn/movement rate takes a dump if she is firing her guns).

I like jumping on D.Va's mech while playing Lucio in tight space and punching her from the top. It feel like the final battle in the Ghost in the shell anime from the 90.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Dva fun to play against imo. Her ult range is a little gay though.

Been playing Ana some, fun but i can't figure out why anyone would pick her over zen.

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider

Zarya indeed shits on D.Va; I don't even bother trying anymore. I either switch or rely on my team to take her down. Unless someone else is shooting at her and I'm close and only after her shield disappears I might shoot her.