Overwatch

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Play something to counter... like McCree or roadhog against tracer. Roadhog or junkrat against dva.

Winston is my quicker picker upper of choice vs tracer. Try to run ms blinky while I hose you with lightning.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I tried to understand Winston and I really have hard time playing him

Gotta pick your battles wisely and be ready to bail outta there ASAP. When I'm on a roll it's jump behind their lines, shield, pick off the weakling, and gtfo. Lots of healer camping.

He can be pretty hard to play if the opposing team sticks closely together

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Gotta pick your battles wisely and be ready to bail outta there ASAP. When I'm on a roll it's jump behind their lines, shield, pick off the weakling, and gtfo. Lots of healer camping.

He can be pretty hard to play if the opposing team sticks closely together

HIs best plays are disruption he can launch himself behind the line of defense and he eats flankers/snipers for breakfast. Tracer has a really hard time against him because his aoe cone is so nasty most of her dancing around you shenanigans don't work that well. Big thing with winston is don't try to straight up face tank stuff like you would with some of the other tanks. He is best in stick and move type roll keep bouncing around causing havock

Heian

Molten Core Raider
Might explain why. He is among the character I'm trying to improve. You guys use the bubble how. Should I use it in backline or in front line?

I start really liking Zarya. My Tracer is getting better. I should train hard playing Hanzo but I never liked the feeling on how he play. I really wants to get better with Mei.

My mains are usually Lucio, Zen, Rein and 76. I stopped playing 76 cause I got too much frustrated with is aim change but I can't wait to get back on him.

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
Can somebody explain why Ana (least mobile of the support class) is the hardest to deal with as D.va? I'm even beginning to not even try to approach Ana. Heck, sometimes I run away from Ana as D.va It's VERY hard for me to kill or and she can kill me faster than I can kill her.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
She can heal herself, and dva is a huge target for sleep dart. And i don't think she has less mobility than zen.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
After playing on the PTR for a while now I like all of the changes/map sans the buffed Hanzo. Granted I think he needed something but now it seems way to easy to play him and I'd say he almost seems like a must pick right now. Even with the reduced hit box you still just need to fire in the general area and you're going to get kills. If you have a Rein shield to stand behind instead of ducking around corners it's just like target practice. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong as I'm just in shit tier but he seems a bit much right now.

Xevy

Log Wizard
A good Ana shoots DVA in her mechfeets. Her projected shield, if used by normies and noobs, is projected at her eye level and not to the ground. This leaves space below and you can still pump damage into her via her mechs feet. Smart DVA's aim down, but there's very, very few of those nowadays.

Zarya is indeed the ultimate DVA destroyer. DVA either shields and gets owned by laser or tries to shoots you and gives you free 50 charge.

Tracer is a bitch. Winston is a great counter or a solid McCree, but with McCree you need to know she's coming or hope she doesn't blink before your grenade goes off. Soldier is an okay tracer counter too. Just grenade after a blink at her feet and then a few bullets to her head and she gone.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
3 placement rounds complete. 2W 1L. The loss only happened cause some ass on my team left after winning the previous round 100:0

Heian

Molten Core Raider
I think Zen is stronger now than in S1. I was the pug in a 4 VS 6 premade and played zenyata. I did 14k damage 35-40% of my team's damage. Put the orb on a target (the tank as an example) and focus someone else. You can 1-2 shoot a tracer and Zen's normal left click melt Reinhardt's shield really fast now.

Tried Mei and I really start to like her. Never notice how easy it was to have headshot with her. I'm getting the hang and I can also enjoy freezing their Lucio and kill him while looking right into is soul. (As it happened to me 1000 times)

Hanzo seems a bit too OP now. I don't care getting sniped but he seems as much effective if not better at close range.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
yep, they did something to Zenyatta. its not hard to get 5 gold metals with him and its usually gold/silver. For some reason he's doing a fuckton of damage.

Ryoz

<Donor>
Gonna hurt ultimately for team play but for qps I'm not surprised to see Zen performing better than usual.

New map is pretty cool, played a few brawls last night to get the hang of it. Lots of places to fall in the middle of the map so that will take some getting used to.

Heian

Molten Core Raider
Is projectile got bigger. With also less Genji to hunt him down. He can do marvel if someone willing to watch is flank. I really like Sym/Zen combo on defense.

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just finished my placement 7 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses.
I got placed at 2407 (looks like a gold icon).

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can somebody explain why Ana (least mobile of the support class) is the hardest to deal with as D.va? I'm even beginning to not even try to approach Ana. Heck, sometimes I run away from Ana as D.va It's VERY hard for me to kill or and she can kill me faster than I can kill her.

Ana has a lot of issues but her dot works REALLY good on big fat targets you can hardly miss. D.va is a giant fat target she basically can't miss and her dot will eat you alive.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I really wish they released a unranked comp queue, cause i like the idea of QP being cheesy and stupid. But I really don't want to #findscrim all day to just play with competitive ruleset.

That said, I'm not going to be able to get use to having to compete for my Hanzo position now. Climbed to 76 with more than 90% on Hanzo, stats got dampened by the McCree update but still. If Hanzos are giving you the business, reaper, dva, pharah, widow, and kinda sorta rein should be able to give Hanzo the business. Tracee/genji can, but i feel too much is going on for them to focus the Hanzo asap. Widow is still a good pick against him, just will get pooped on by aggression. Winston is decent, but if it's a relatively good Hanzo, you're gonna have to play a smart Winston.

Ryoz

<Donor>
I'm pretty torn on how to best do placement matches. There's some Reddit threads out there saying "play what your team needs" but ive been burned by so many matches when people try to mirror the fotm tournament comp and get completely stream rolled because tournament play and placement/qp are not the same thing. Im almost thinking its best to just play what YOU know you can play well with the other picks. I don't know. I didn't really play the last season.